Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Kanye West Stomps His Feet And Pouts!

Kanye West angry that no one is listening to his shit. 
With Keeping Up With The Kardashians being cancelled, the reality television family will hopefully spend time trying to keep Kanye West from damaging their brand even further.

Rapper turned political candidate Kanye Omari West, 43 is still running for President of the United States. And yes, he's still trying to make music and production. The entertainer who is a registered Republican in Wyoming is running as an independent to siphon votes off of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

West openly supports Donald J. Trump for president.

He is mentally ill and people have been trying to stop him from destroying his career.

He hasn't spoken to Jay-Z, Beyonce, John Legend and Common in years. So I am assuming that their relationship with Yeezy is strained.

Now as he is pouting about being kicked off the ballots in Wisconsin, Ohio, Virginia and California, West is now saying he won't release any new music on Def Jam and Universal music until he is free from his label.

West wants out the deal with Universal Music Group and Sony/ATV Music Publishing.

"I'm not putting no more music out till I'm done with my contract with Sony and Universal," he wrote in a since deleted tweet. "On God ... in Jesus name .... come and get me! 'I need to see everybody's contracts at Universal and Sony,'" said the rapper.

West has called himself the "New Moses"










"I'm putting my life on the line for my people. The music industry and the NBA are modern day slave ships. I'm the new Moses."

He continued to discuss his possible departure from Universal and Sony in another tweet.

He aimed at J. Cole and Drake. West and Pusha T are engaged in a publicized feud with Drake.

"I need a publicly [sic] apology from J. Cole and Drake to start with immediately ... I'm Nat Turner ... I'm fight for us. I'm not industry bro ... I don't care ... I'm in service of Christ .. We need world healing... I miss my brothers .... I refuse to argue with Black men on labels we don't own ... even Twitter."

West has a public feud with the two rappers. At some point, J. Cole and Drake looked up to West as a mentor and had collaborated with him in the past.

Kanye is on the ballot in 12 states. He can do some damage to Biden if he peels off a fraction of votes.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails