Wednesday, September 30, 2020

This Was A Sh*tshow!

This was a disaster.
The first debate wrapped up and the junk food media has said that it was terrible.

Many believed that Chris Wallace failed at controlling the situation. He spent a majority of the time trying to calm President Donald J. Trump down. It was not a typical debate. I didn't get an opportunity to watch it.

However, I did see it on television screens without sound. All I can say, every few seconds I can expect Trump to interrupt former Vice President Joe Biden.

Trump was constantly interrupting Biden and Wallace.

I am really annoyed here with this......!

Wallace didn't handle this well. He allowed Trump to deliberately lie to the American people.

I believe Trump won the debate. Not because he is a good debater.
Trump lied about 95% of the time.
He won because he's a walking talking distraction. He won't admit to his faults and he resorts to baseless accusations. Wallace allowed this asshole make himself look like he's a savior.

Biden couldn't get a moment to attack Trump without interruptions from Wallace.

The only memorable line from this debate is "Will You Shut Up Man."

I am going to say this, if there's gonna be another debate, the next moderator will have to take control of this.

Wallace should never moderate debates ever again.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails