Saturday, September 26, 2020

Ron Paul Had A Stroke Selfie!

Ron Paul had a stroke.
When Google gave me an opportunity to watch the YouTube/Republican Party Presidential Debate in 2007, I had an opportunity to meet the lawmaker. I had a former customer at my old job go on and on about how Ron Paul was "the savior" to the American people. At one point, I was viewing conspiracy websites like InfoWars, PrisonPlanet and WorldNetDaily.

I was still learning about politics. I mean I was still a socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

I am registered as an independent voter but now I am strongly supportive of the Democratic Party.

Had I known about his past, I would have denounced him and rejected everything I've known.

I am reminded about his 1980s newsletters where he depicted African Americans as "monkeys."

His newsletters said Black-majority communities are "Welfaria," "Zooville," "Rapetown," "Dirtburg," and "Lazyopolis." He voted against the resolution to make Martin Luther King, Jr. Day a national holiday. He said that it was called "National Hate Whitey Day."

He reaction to Sasha Barron Cohen's Bruno antics also show he's deeply anti-LGBTQ.

He and Lew Rockwell deny they wrote this shit but given how Republicans are these days, I wouldn't be surprised.
During his Liberty Report podcast, the far-right agitator had a stroke.
The Republican Party is running on a white nationalist platform. His son supports white nationalism and they both have been endorsed by the far-right extremists who gave them a platform.

Former Texas Congressman and three time presidential candidate Ron Paul suffered a stroke while doing a livestream. The 85-year old former lawmaker was appearing on camera talking gibberish and had a drooping eye. The incident was shared online.




Paul who served as a lawmaker from Texas is a libertarian-leaning conservative. His son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said that his dad is resting comfortably at a Houston hospital.

On his Liberty Report podcast, Paul was interviewing a guest on Zoom when his speech suddenly became impaired.

While some have speculated Paul had a stroke, the former lawmaker's condition wasn't released.

The Ron Paul Liberty Report episode was removed from YouTube but Twitter is forever.




Paul ran as president three times. He was a Libertarian in 1988 and a Republican in 2008 and 2012.

His run paved the way for his son Rand to leave his doctor's office for the U.S. Senate.

Ron Paul is known for his limited government and non-interventionist foreign policy. It has won over some progressive support. However, when you look deep into the details, you're going to regret it.

The negatives are there. I mean Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Donald J. Trump and Ron Paul have a cult-like status. Paul's supporters are vicious online trolls. Sanders and Trump siphoned off some of this support by pushing similar Paul-like themes.
The Pauls have a cult of far-right kooks.
The Pauls are like Sanders and Trump when it comes to Russia. They don't believe Russia influence the election. Rand Paul have visited Russia numerous times and met with Vladimir Putin.

Paul supports the reelection of Trump.

I would like to say that I regret even knowing about this guy. He was a nice guy when I met him.

Having known what he's about in policies, I would denounce him and those who support him.

While I am not wishing any ill on the guy, I am not going to pray or send sympathy towards Ron Paul. He's just like everyone else, a human being who has possible underlying health issues.

Had he still been in Congress, he would be willing to take away your healthcare while he continues to get his Franklin Perk of being a former lawmaker with permanent healthcare billed directly to the taxpayer.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails