Thursday, May 14, 2020

Young Buck: I Rather Be Broke And Not Owe 50!

Being broke isn't a joke. Young Buck cashed out.
The former member of The Unit is out of the iron college and telling the world, he's broke. He said that he's happy that he's broke. That means he cannot pay any creditors or obligations. That means he doesn't owe Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson anything.

Released because of COVID-19, Young Buck (born David Darnell Brown) is now in-house. He told rapper/podcaster DJ Paul (born Paul Beauregard) about his latest developments.

Buck had posted on social media he's feeling an "Emancipation" He said he no longer obligated to deal with 50 Cent or his label G-Unit Records, Inc.

Buck wasted no time going after 50 Cent. The two had a huge fallout after the rapper was embarrassed by a transgender woman he was dating briefly. The transgender woman, Glamour Perfekk had recorded the conversation of Buck crying and pleading to her not to share intimate details about their relationship. He even bribed her to deny he dated her.

50 Cent is a notorious trans-phobic entertainer. He was seriously dogging on Buck for having the "audacity" to be with a transgender woman.

Since then, Buck had tried to release mixtapes but was denied because he was obligated to fulfill his contract with G-Unit Records and anything he puts out is required clearance.


Buck shared the fallout with 50 on DJ Paul's podcast.

"I went [into jail] and got my mind right, so I was able to walk out that muthafucka not just free from the bullshit but free from not being able to work, Buck said. "Now I can get to work, you get what I'm saying? That's all I ever wanted to do in regards to whatever, dealing with the [G-Unit situation] and shit with [50 Cent] over there. I know I don't owe Nigga but even me at a point in time, Paul, I got to place where I was like, you know what, I just want to work. Fuck it, I'll pay him."
Buck Shotz charts a new course now that he's done with The Unit.
He said that 50 offered him at least $150,000 to pay off his debts, but 50 wanted interest.

"He come back in and $50,000 known and say you want me to sign over my whole catalog?" He continued. "I own all my shit. And I'm the only nigga that ever recouped in G-Unit history. I don't owe Interscope or G-Unit a quarter."


According to AllHipHop and Complex, Buck filed for bankruptcy, possibly to evade the debt to 50 Cent and G-Unit Records.

But he told Paul that wasn't necessarily the case.
50 Cent continues to troll Young Buck. Besides owing him money, Buck was mocked for hiding his transgender girlfriend.
"When I was in jail I put my pride to the side fuck that, I done filed bankruptcy before in my career, I'd do it again," he said. "To be honest, I didn't file bankruptcy technically to get out the contract, I filed bankruptcy like, 'Look, if I owe you Nigga, show me where I owe you.' Show me where you claim you gave me $350 or $250,000 or whatever."

"I knew it wouldn't happen because I knew what it was, the fans and people don't. Now, I get a chance to do what I've always been trying to do from the beginning and that's just make good music."

Buck was caught in December 2019 as a "fugitive from justice" due to an outstanding child abandonment warrant.


For the two albums he released under Aftermath/G-Unit and Interscope, Young Buck had Straight Outta Cashville and Buck The World.

Listen to them here.





50 Cent is a very smart businessman. He pretty much boxed The Unit in a corner. Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, The Game, Kidd Kidd, Uncle Murda are not business savvy. They enjoyed the rock star life and felt that didn't owe the world anything. 50 Cent signed to Interscope in 2002 and released Get Rich or Die Tryin'. It sold over 10 million copies. He would release five more albums before departing from Interscope. He signed on as an artist to Eminem's Shady Records and Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment. 50 Cent credits Eminem for helping him build his empire.

Glamour Perfekk trolled Buck last year.
The Game also felt pain. He was forced to turn over his music label to a woman who sued him for sexual abuse. The Game was the first member of the group fired out the cannon. That sparked a decade long feud between 50 Cent and the Compton-based rapper. The rapper would call a truce with 50 in late 2017. The Game has released numerous disses against 50 and pretty much destroyed The Unit and his own reputation as well.

Young Buck would soon leave the label the first time after allegations of drug abuse and outstanding warrants. 50 Cent recorded the conversation between the two where he was crying about the situation. He left the label in 2007. He rejoined the label in 2014 and stayed on until 2020.

Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent's longtime friend left the label in 2017 after he got married. He was one of the founding members of G-Unit. He has released two albums under G-Unit and Interscope. The albums were The Hunger for More and Rotten Apple. The two albums went platinum. He would leave the label with 50 Cent and released his first album post Interscope called H.F.M.2

Tony Yayo was the hype-man for G-Unit. He was arrested for weapons and drug charges and spent three years in the iron college. He was soon released and then had released his only album on G-Unit and Interscope called Thoughts of a Predicate Felon. He has released albums on the independent circuit and still maintains a friendship with 50.

Before I go... I want to be clear, Young Buck should not be ashamed of who he's dating. Transgender women are human too. Fuck the hatred. They deserve the right to finding love, respect, compassion and humble relationship.

Buck and 50's egos are the reasons why their music ain't selling. The gangsta act ain't real. They entertainers. If they want to be killers and the like, be like DaBaby and Gucci Mane.

They killed people and still make music.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails