Friday, October 15, 2021

Emani 22 Passed Away!

Emani 22 passed away at the age of 22.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

STOP ASIAN HATE!

PROTECT AAPI WOMEN!

FREE PALESTINE🇵🇸!

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE! TRUST SCIENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERTS! THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS FUCKING REAL!

CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!

GET VACCINATED! IF THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE, GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL FREE! THE MEDICAL EXPERTS SAY THE VACCINES DO WORK AND IT REDUCES THE RISK OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTION. OVER 750,000 AMERICANS ARE DEAD FROM THE CORONAVIRUS.

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW! VOTE THESE DUMBASS LAWMAKERS OUT OF OFFICE! STOP SUPPORTING ALL FORMS OF EXTREMISM!

GIVE PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AMERICAN SAMOA, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! GRANT STATEHOOD TO THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. MAKE IT THE DOUGLASS COMMONWEALTH.

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH! THE BLOGGER INTERFACE IS A TOTAL DISASTER AND IT'S RIDICULOUS!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL! IT'S "SUIT AND TIE" WHITE SUPREMACY ON TELEVISION, RADIO, THE INTERNET AND AMERICAN POLICY!

WE'RE NOT THE ESTABLISHMENT! WE ARE THE VOTERS WHO SUPPORT CANDIDATES THAT AREN'T THE NOISE! REJECT EXTREMISTS ON THE LEFT AND ESPECIALLY ON THE RIGHT!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

EXPECT MORE!

R&B singer Emani 22 passed away at the age of 22. Her publicist confirms that the young woman death shocked the hip-hop community. Producer J Maine said that "Emani 22 was a wonderful individual that literally brightened up any room she was in. I worked on music with her, and helped her put together her last project which was The Color Red. The way we worked together was effortless, we just understood each other. It hurts so bad to know that the last time I saw her was the last time I'd ever see her again."

Controversial entertainer and reality star Bhad Bhabie also paid tribute to Emani in an Instagram post,

"I don't even know what to say. This don't even feel real. I used to spend almost everyday with you. You taught me so many things. You are my inspiration for many things (hair, nails, style, etc.) my big sister. I'm gonna miss you so much."

Born Emani Johnson, the singer's cause of death was not revealed as of yet. The entertainer's singles have skyrocketed on Spotify as of now. The entertainer released her The Color Red Ep in 2020.

Fans have flooded Emani's last photo posted on Instagram with their condolences.

In a 2018 interview with Voyage LA, Emani discussed her love of music and connecting with her fans.

"I love making music and with my music, I write about things I go through and things I feel," Emani told the outlet. "I want to show people that and I want them to feel from it as well. I want to inspire my listeners in ways they've never felt before. I want to show people how I see things – how I hear them. I put my passion in my writing and my music and it’s all important to me, from every beat down to every last hum."

At the time of the interview, she was 19 and noted that "all my life, art, and self-expression has been everything to me."

She added, "So, ever since I was younger, I was always finding ways every day to share my thoughts and visions or just anyway to make them tangible somehow. I love making music and with my music, I write about things I go through and things I feel.

I want to show people that and I want them to feel from it as well. I want to inspire my listeners in ways they've never felt before. I want to show people how I see things – how I hear them. I put my passion in my writing and my music and it’s all important to me, from every beat down to every last hum."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails