Saturday, January 02, 2021

Dr. Love "Stole" A Shipping Company's Heart!

Fake doctor Malachi Love-Robinson stole from a shipping company

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

Fake doctor from Florida was arrested again on charges of grand theft and fraud.

The 23 year old, Malachi Love-Robinson, known as Dr. Love is held in the Palm Beach County lockup after he was accused of stealing $10,000 from his employer, the U.S. Freight. 

The company hired him shortly after he spent a few years in the iron college.

He spent three years in the iron college after he was posing as a doctor and was practicing medicine without a license.

He stole $35.000 from an elderly patient who he treated.

He was working in Del Ray Beach at the time and he ended up stealing money for personal uses.

The suspect had a business in Florida. He posed as a 25-year old man who ran New Birth New Life and paid workers at his fake business.

Fake doctor busted in 2016 caught up again in 2021.

He pleaded guilty and was ordered to never operate medicine. He earned national attention for this.

Welcome to the new year.

I am going to tell you that I have been on a cautious trip here. I was seriously burned on my face when I was unclogging my drain with lye. The lye blew up and caused second-degree burns on my face and my arms. I am getting treated for the injuries and I am doing fine. 

I am lucky to be alive. I am lucky I wore eye protection. 

So count my blessings I didn’t have him as a medical doctor.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of a law.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails