Thursday, July 25, 2019

We Trying To Enjoy Our Meal And This Woman N-Tapped Us!

White woman wished she would have kept her mouth closed. She n-tapped Black woman at a Bonefish Grill in North Carolina.
These folks are worked up these days. These folks are the MAGA/KAG bigots of Donald J. Trump.

The far-white agitators continue to meddle in the lives of people of color.

Keep it Raleigh....folks!

Raleigh is the second largest city in the state. It has a population of 503,000 residents and is the capital of North Carolina.

A North Carolina woman is going into hiding after she was exposed by two young Black women who filmed her shouting racial slurs at them. The woman who confronted Chanda Stewart and her friends for being loud. The women ignored the white woman. She appears to head to the manager to complain. That leads to Chanda recording the encounter.

"I am shocked because this person has the audacity to come to our table and tell us we are the rudest people that she has ever met," said Stewart.
In my 43 years, I have never been called a NIGGER. I am still trying to wrap my head around this incident. That was the words of Chanda Stewart, the woman who recorded that racist woman at Bonefish Grill.
As she recorded the white woman, the person made offensive gestures and then walked back to them shouting at them one more time.

"I have some really good friends who are black and I love them."

Her friend Latoya Cozart would intervene by saying the following:

"We never said anything about color. In your opinion. Let me show you my money. It's just as green as yours."

In the final moments of the video, the woman tossed the NIGGER around.

"Why are you so stupid NIGGER?"

The white woman claimed she had "black friends" and the such. The women who were shocked by that said it best, "Call your Black friends NIGGER!"





The woman was identified as Nancy Goodman. The woman is a 71-year old retired administration clerk at the North Carolina State Assembly.

The woman went to the local junk food media to tell her side of the story. Let's just say she wasn't apologetic towards the woman.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry to them because they kept pushing at it," said Goodman. "I would say it again to them. They are the rudest individuals I have ever seen."

Goodman put her Facebook page on private to keep the trolls from finding her. However, the junk food media unearthed a trove of controversial things mentioned on her page.
I apologize to my family, my friends and the patrons at Bonefish. I won't apologize to those rude, obnoxious Black women. I would call them that again. The women don't want the apology from this trash anyway. The racist is now in hiding.
She also made an apology to the patrons of the Bonefish Grill Restaurant and her friends. Not the women she called a NIGGER.

"Tonight on WRAL TV News there will be a news article about me using the N-word in a conflict with three rude, loud, obnoxious Black women. I would like to apologize to my family, friends and other patrons at the bar at North Hills Bonefish. The TV reporters came to my house today as they found out my name which that could only happen if the restaurant gave them my information. The women taped me and apparently shared the video all over social media. I suffer from extreme anxiety which is not an excuse. I am ashamed of my actions."

The reporter interviewed her before her name was exposed to the world.

She was asked about the repercussions of saying NIGGER. She said she knew about it. It didn't bother her at first.

"Do you see how that's incredibly offensive?"

"Yes I do that's why I said it. I would say it again to them."

Some went to Chanda's page to express their support. Others did what Goodman did by trolling racial slurs and "concern troll" nonsense.

Many were outraged at Goodman but more were outraged at bigot Donald J. Trump. The imbecile has made these white folks confident to be who they're truly are.

"Wow, Chanda! 45 really has these folks feeling themselves. Black women are always seen as loud to those who believe they shouldn't be heard at all."

The restaurant is looking into the matter. They will likely ban Goodman from eating at their establishments.

"We are a place for all people to gather for good food in a comfortable atmosphere, including positive interactions among guests. We do not tolerate hate speech or disrespect in our restaurants. We are reviewing the incident to see how we can do better at deescalating something like this in the future. We are still looking into what happened and don't have all the facts. Nonetheless, the use of a racial slur by anyone in our restaurant is unacceptable... We do not tolerate this type of behavior. Guest who behave in this matter are asked to leave."



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails