Monday, July 01, 2019

Lil Nas X Rides With Pride!

Lil Nas X comes out.
The rapper who made the smash hit Old Town Road came out to his fans yesterday.

Lil Nas X had made a few cryptic tweets about his sexuality and folks are mixed. Many praised the rapper for his bravery while others are complaining about it.

The rapper's song is very popular with country music. He made the single and remix with country legend Billy Ray Cyrus and was a performer at the BET Awards last week.

The 20 year old rapper born Montero Hill came out as a member of the LGBTQ community Sunday night, telling his fans to listen closely to the hidden messages in the single "c7osure."

He didn't say he was gay but he did say that he is ally of the LGBT community.

He wrote on the social media.


His coming out tweet got praise from celebrities like Daniel Newman, James Charles, Boi-1da and others.

The rapper's debut 7 EP was released on June 21.



The rapper's Old Town Road broke Drake's record of most streams in a week.

"C7osure" begins, "True say, I want and I need to let go, use my time to be free." He continues: "Ain't no more actin', man that forecast say I should just let me grow/No more red light for me baby, only green, I gotta go/Pack my past up in the back, oh, let my future take ahold/This is what I gotta do, can't be regrettin' when I'm old."



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails