Thursday, July 04, 2019

Scorned Woman Tips The Waitress A Hefty One!

American woman deliberately scorns boyfriend by tipping a server a hefty sum on his credit card.
Ah, Florida.

I swear to god, I am never going to understand why Florida is often the state where stupid folks reside. I always wanted to live in Tampa. The city is within 15 miles of the Gulf of Mexico and its beautiful beaches. I am not a sandal or flip-flop type of person, but if I have to live in Florida, I might want to buy a pair.

A woman is facing grand theft by deception for allegedly tipping a server $5,000 as a tip on her former boyfriend's credit card. It happened in the nearby city of Clearwater. Uh, remind me never to date this woman when if I ever decided to move to Florida.

I'm going to have to wait for the next 18 years at least until my son turns 21 and he has a future.

Should I name this person?

Nah, I am going to treat her like those who commit acts of violence.

The woman was reportedly upset over her boyfriend not buying her a ticket back home. He initially put a hold on the credit card to prevent it from being used to purchase a ticket. After a few weeks, he lifted it. She used it one day to buy some food at the Clear Sky Cafe.

The server was shocked that she got the tipped. The former boyfriend was shocked too.
Server thought the tip was a joke. She posted it on social media and it went viral. 
The woman initially denied she made the purchase but the boyfriend already got a call from the bank saying that a charge was made and he put a fraud watch on it. The restaurant paid the tip and it's still being disputed by the boyfriend.

The woman was then charged. The server might lose the tip because it's a part of a crime.

The server was going through a rough time. She lost her dog and was feeling really depressed. I guess the woman heard the story and decided to make her day. So she decided to throw that tip on a $60 tab.

The bill itself was $5055.37.

The suspect could face up to five years in the iron college. She will no longer have any contact with the victims. The restaurant will likely ban her service. The woman will have to relinquish her passport or financial records. They will force her to repay the amount in full plus court costs.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails