Tuesday, July 02, 2019

My Flight Was Delayed Because This Woman Didn't Want To Sit Next To Me!

American woman posted a viral posting of a white passenger delaying her flight because she refused to sit next to her.
White entitlement on an airline flight sparks a viral post. A Chicago woman posts on social media about a passenger who delayed a flight for nearly 12 hours because she didn't want to sit next to her.

They were on Spirit Airlines and the post went viral.

According to the woman's account, she was forced to ask other passengers to switch seats with her instead. The woman allegedly later claimed she took issue with the young woman sitting next to her because "she thought the seat was going to be empty." However, she points out that the woman "allowed the young white college student to sit next to her with no issue."

Although flight attendants thanked her later for being a "team player," The young woman was outraged that she was the one who was forced to move, instead of the passenger she claims was being racist.



The Raw Story posted this story about a woman named Tiarra was on a flight from Las Vegas to Chicago when it was stuck at a layover in Detroit. The woman who boarded the flight was apparently a Russian protested that she didn't want to sit next to Tiarra.

"So my flight was delayed from Detroit for 12 hours. Luckily I catch a flight from Vegas to Chicago. I board the Chicago flight and the open seat they gave me was next to a Russian woman, who refused to let me sit by her," she wrote. "Like refuses it to the point that she is arguing with the flight attendant about how she is not going to let me sit by her. Luckily there were other (white) people on the plane who chose to switch seats with me so I wouldn't have to sit by her which she happily allowed."

"I have never experienced this before. I'm so upset that I couldn't lay hands on this lady. So appreciative of the other passengers who just rallied around me, held my hand and really prayed with me. This four hour flight is about to feel like a lifetime. I'm am so embarrassed and heartbroken," she added.

Any comments on this?

This is Donald J. Trump's Amerikkka folks.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails