Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Jeffries Will Get The Kevin McCarthy Treatment!

The Brooklyn Kid representing Israel.

Progressives aren't listening to distractions. They are aggressively demanding candidate who can do systematic change.

Democratic enthusiasm was 64%. Now it is 53% and falling.

If the Democrats have to lose elections to understand why they are failing the base, then so be it. I rather let President Donald J. Trump destroy everything. He will set an example for why its necessary to have diverse leaders. Old white men are not doing it right. 

We have to force everyone to see why it's important to stop embracing the status quo.

I am tired of watered down moderates. I am tired of hearing about costs when they spending relentlessly on wars, tax cuts and the elite.

We need strong leaders. Strong fighters.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) ain't it. Most of the candidates that were backed by the Democratic Socialists of America have declared they will not support him as the House Speaker.

Jeffries went on GOP Sundays to declare that the concerns were null and void. 

Jeffries explicitly stated that Medicare for All is “not legislation that I am currently co-sponsoring or that I support,” reversing his position from 2021. When pressed by host Kristen Welker, he refused to commit to bringing it to a floor vote if Democrats retake the House majority. 

He flatly declared, “I don’t support” the DSA's platform, explicitly distancing leadership from calls to defund the police, abolish ICE, or open U.S. borders.

When the Democratic Party forced Graham Platner out it drove frustrations. When Francesca Hong lost to David Crowley it drove frustrations. When folks like Shannon Watts and Fred Guttenberg were taking shots at Abdul El-Sayed after he won his primary, it drove frustrations. When Darializa Avila Chevalier was harassed by Zionist agitators it drove frustrations. When folks were obsessing over streamer Hasan Piker, it drove frustrations.

Gay lobbyist Michael LaRosa who appears frequently on Fox along with Sen. John Fetterman (I-PA) have constantly dissed El-Sayed. LaRosa along with former Democratic National Committeeofficial and Democratic strategist Jose Aristimuño openly stated that he wants El-Sayed to lose.

Aristimuño explicitly stated, "I hope he doesn't [win]... these DSA candidates do not represent my party."

Aristimuño argued that the majority of Democrats are center-left moderates and expressed deep concern that "growing extremism" from far-left candidates would backfire in the November general election. He emphasized that the country needs to remain the "United States of America" rather than shifting toward ideologies reminiscent of Cuba or Venezuela.

Tensions often surface regarding foreign policy, particularly concerning the Middle East. Some Arab-American and Muslim Democrats argue that mainstream party stances do not adequately represent their communities' perspectives, leading to feelings of exclusion or conditional belonging within the coalition.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails