![]() |
| What better save haven for Israeli war criminals than Florida! Byron Donalds and Ashley Moody will make it so. Both idiots are vying for wins. |
The circle of fools.
White nationalist James Fishback who running for governor of Florida made a claim that his primary rival and another were involved in a federal probe.
Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) is making a sacrificial goat run in the primary for govenor.
He is not a serious person. Yet, he will have the full backing of President Donald J. Trump and many Republicans in Florida. He is the frontrunner but it does not feel like he got the magic of the predecessors Ron DeSanits or Rick Scott.
With 16 years of Republicans in charge, Florida has become the catalyst of the housing and affordability crisis. People are actually leaving Florida. It is bottoming out.
Folks living in Florida are not stupid. But a lot of stupid stuff comes out of that state.
I am guessing this is manipulated because I've tried to get the actual quotes.
"We are successful as a state and people are choosing Florida. They are leaving New York, Illinois, and California because those states are stupid. Those states are really dumb. You all know, and if I was going to take a survey of people who've come from one of these other states, you would be like, 'Yeah, they're real stupid Byron, I had to get out, I couldn't take it anymore.' And they're choosing Florida.
Sharing:
— Debra1776 (@debra727leo) August 9, 2026
I zoomed in on Blaise Ingoglia and Ashley Moody who endorsed the Woke Ex Democrat Stock Trading Puppet.
Watch their reaction when Byron malfunctions once again called people “stupid.”
You broke it, you own it. pic.twitter.com/ftPijshScm
Lmao! Byron Donalds did not just say this.
— Eyes Wide Open 🧢 (@VaTechPhiDelt) August 10, 2026
Listen to the audience reaction. 😄😄 https://t.co/gJsmk29Exy
Donalds said people moving to Florida are leaving from stupid policies. The condescending remarks were manipulated to interept he was saying people moving to Florida from other states are stupid. Donalds continues to disrespect other states with endless gaslighting and hyperbolic bullshit.
It has a population of 35 million residents. It has one of the largest non white Hispanic population. Yet, it is a mix of rural, suburban and urban.
Fishback alleged during a social media announcement and a Tallahassee press conference that an anonymous "government whistleblower" revealed a federal sex trafficking investigation into Rep. Cory Mills (R-FL) had expanded to include Donalds. Fishback claimed the two traveled to the MGM National Harbor hotel in Maryland in 2024 to procure explicit sexual acts.
A DOJ spokesperson directly countered the claims, stating, "This claim is not true. Congressman Byron Donalds is not under investigation." The agency later condemned the allegations as a "dangerous form of weaponization."
![]() |
| White nationalist desperate to defeat Donalds. |
Donalds denied the claims and called it defamatory. He said that he has no allegations of sexual abuse.
Well what about those charter schools that were ran by Erika.
Erika Donalds involves financial management practices, alleged conflicts of interest, and a failed campus rollout related to her charter network, Optima. Because her husband, Bryon, is an ineffective Florida politician, the operations of her education companies have drawn intense media and political scrutiny.
Parents were left scrambling after the Optima Classical Academy in Fort Myers failed to open. Political opponents accused the network of enrolling hundreds of students for a nonexistent school, though representatives for Donalds noted that the Fort Myers project did not use taxpayer dollars directly prior to its opening failure.
Faculty complaints and school performance data indicated that while the private management firms thrived financially, student test scores at several Optima-run schools lagged behind the Florida state average in math and reading. Critics argue the network operates like a franchising corporation focused on profit rather than student outcomes.
Fishback has repeatedly targeted Donalds with racially charged nicknames like "By'rone" and a "DEI Republican". He also drew heavy condemnation from both sides of the aisle for calling Donalds a "slave" to corporate donors, defending the slur by claiming Donalds' family history disqualified him from taking offense.
![]() |
| Will David Jolly be able to convince Floridians he isn't a stupid candidate? |
Whomever becomes the Republican nominee will face against likely nominee David Jolly.
Jolly, a former Republican lawmaker turned MSNOW commentator has announced his bid to run for governor. He running as an independent but aligned with the Democratic Party.
For Florida, in the senate race. I have it Safe Republican. Sen. Ashley Moody (R-FL) will likely face off against Alex Vindman, the whistleblower who gave Trump his first impeachment. His brother Rep. Eugene Vindman (D-VA) serves as a member of the House.
In the governor's race, I have it as Toss Up. It will be a hard sell for all the candidates running. I mean all of them support the apartheid genocidial ethnostate. If I was Jolly, I would not mention too much about Israel. If I was Donalds, I would not mention Erika or his previous drug and larceny charges.



No comments:
Post a Comment