Wednesday, December 18, 2019

2wo 4or 6ix9ine!

Daniel Hernandez heads to federal time out. He must retire the 6ix9ine name.
A federal judge has sentence Daniel Hernandez to federal time out for two years. He was asking for 13 months with time served but the federal judge said "nah, you're not getting it."

Formerly known as Tekashi 6ix9ine. Hernandez gave testimony that implicated the domestic terrorist group Nine Trey Bloods in a federal probe of armed robbery, racketeering, drug trafficking, human trafficking and murder.

The former entertainer had become a key witness in a probe that brought down a dozen or so members of this domestic terrorist group.

Hernandez, known for his colorful hair, his tattoos on his face, his antics on social media and his ridiculous behavior, 6ix9ine has concluded his life as a gangster and a "snitch."

He also knew the risk of not telling the feds. He could never see his daughter and girlfriend ever again.

Federal judge Paul Engelmayer said that Hernandez was "a central figure in a vicious and brutal gang." He said that the former entertainer would cause mayhem around the city and use the gang as his "personal hit squad."

However, the former entertainer's cooperation with government investigators balanced. His reduced sentence also means that he will no longer hold the trademark to his rap name. He will likely have to foot the bill for government witness protection. He will no longer be able to make music or promote entertainers anymore. He practically has to go back as a normal human being. As long as the federal conviction and in-house holds, he can't be 6ix9ine anymore.

In a letter to the judge filed last week, Hernandez apologized for his actions.

"I now know that I am remorseful for what happened because I was blessed wit the gift of an opportunity that most people dream of but I squandered it by getting involved with the wrong people and misrepresenting myself when I should have been true to myself and my fans," said Hernandez.

"I'm sorry to the victims who were affected by my actions, to my fans who looked up to me and were misled, to my family who depends on me and to this courtroom for this mess I contributed to."

He still also faces the allegations of having a 13-year old girl perform a sex act on him. He was sentenced to probation but that case will be reopened for an offender status.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails