Friday, October 18, 2019

Tamron Hall: My Ex-Boyfriend Ran A Trap!

Daytime host Tamron Hall tells her audience she dated a coke boy who sold out the snow.
Daytime host Tamron Hall is a success. Her new daytime talk show is appealing to the key demo of 25-54 age. Her return to television was long awaited. She left NBC and MSNBC after they hired the disgraced Megyn Kelly to the roster. They cancelled Today (3rd Hour) and gave Kelly a slot. The hiring was enough for Hall to bounce from the network. She took time off from the media circus.

When Kelly was fired out the cannon after her blackface remark, Hall decided to drop a mic on the junk food media. She said she's getting her own talk show.

After a secret marriage to her longtime partner Steve Greener, the talk show host revealed her pregnancy. At age 47, Hall gave birth to her first child.

During her down time, she managed to sign a contract with ABC Domestic Television Group to promote The Tamron Hall Show. It premiered in September and is a hit.

But on one taping, ABC executives had to scramble after Hall admitted that she had past life before the television.

Hall admitted that she had "facilitated the distribution" of cocaine when she was a teen. She was dating a guy who was selling out of a trap.

Producers said that that segment will not see the light of day.

She talked to Trump supporter and former reality host Mike Rowe about her past.

"During an interview with prison rights advocate Topeka Sam, I shared a story about a bad situation I got myself into when I was 19. I never dealt drugs. I am now nearly 50 years old and was reflecting on a bad judgement call that could have turned worse. I say but for the grace of GOD, there go I. It was part of an open and honest conversation about women, incarceration and mistakes made. For legal reasons a portion of that segment was edited from the show. I hope my show can be a forum for sharing stories without shame oor judgement -- including a conversation we're having Friday on opioid addiction."

Hall, who earned her degree in broadcast journalism from Temple University, made her return to daytime television with the premiere of her eponymous show.

She said that the decision to leave NBC and MSNBC were hers and not because of the nasty feud between her and Kelly.

"On the outside, it look like it was all together. 'Look at her, she's walking out, her head up.' My head is never going to be bowed, but I had to pray not to be broken," Hall told Good Housekeeping Magazine. "I don't think I've ever said this out loud, but every 'no' that I received in my life, and ther have been many, it's made sense at some point in time. Even things I prayed to get and 'Oh my gosh, I don't want that job,' and I didn't get it, I looked back and I say, 'Whe, thank goodness I didn't get that.'"

She joins a list of celebrities who turned to daytime. Ellen DeGeneres is the queen of talk. Dr. Phil is the king of talk. Rachael Ray is still the queen of cuisine. Dr. Oz is still a medical success. The View is the number one daytime show. The Talk and The Real are catching up. Wendy Williams is still gossip goodness.Michael Strahan, Sara Haines and Keke Palmer are the new afternoon team. Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest are still daytime champions. Maury Povich, Steve Wilkos and Jerry Springer continue to shock audiences. Tamron Hall, Kelly Clarkson and Mel Robbins got to show and prove.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails