Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Dirty Cop Served In The Shooting Of Stephanie Washington And Paul Witherspoon III!

Dirty cop faces criminal charges for recklessly firing into a motorrist car.
A former Connecticut cop got a case. This dirty cop is a Black man.

The dirty cop was charged with assault and reckless endangerment for opening fire on an unarmed motorist and his girlfriend in New Haven back in April.

The incident happened near Yale University and was a subject of junk food media coverage.

The victim, Stephanie Washington was shot in the face. She survived her injuries. Another dirty cop, who worked for Yale University was cleared of wrongdoing.

The dirty cop claimed that he believed that the driver, Paul Witherspoon III was in possession of a firearm and he feared for his life. The state attorneys determined that there was no weapon found and they believe that dirty cop used bad judgment that resulted in injury.

State Attorney Patrick Griffin determined the April 16th shooting was not justified and they decided to file charges against the dirty cop who was employed by the city of Hamden.

The dirty cop will not be named in this.

The shooting sparked protest in New Haven and Hamden. It prompt calls from clergy and activists to hold the law accountable and have these two cops fired out the cannon.

Police initially believed that the two cops opened fire on the car when Witherspoon exited abruptly.

Connecticut woman got shot by dirty cops.
Witherspoon opened the driver's side door because the window in his car wasn't working.

Cops believed the vehicle was driving had been involved in the armed robbery of a newspaper delivery person at a local gas station. The dirty cop claimed that the motorist was strapped.

Authorities said that Witherspoon wasn't strapped. He didn't point anything at the cops.

Washington on the other hand got hit with bullets.

In a statement to investigators, Washington said: "I could see the police officer get out the Hamden car and was in the street before Paul opened his door. I was still playing music through the car at the time but we could hear each other talk. When Paul opened his door and put his hands up, the officer pulled out his pistol and started shooting with no hesitation. When the police officer started firing, Paul ducked back into the car. He landed low in the seat so that his back was down near the crack where the seat and back portion of the driver seat meet. I was trying to take cover from the gunshots, so I was leaning in between the driver and passenger seats, towards the back seat. It was like being in a nightmare. I thought I was going to die."

The dirty cop was booked and released on a hefty "get out free card."

The Hamden Police Department released a statement.

"Under circumstances evincing an extreme indifference to human life, he recklessly engaged in conduct which created a risk of death, and thereby caused serious physical injury to Ms. Washington. Additionally, the reckless manner in which the shots were discharged placed those in the immediate vicinity, including Mr. Witherspoon and Officer ____________, at risk for serious physical injury.

American motorist is accused of robbery.
Turns out that the Yale University officer got hit by gunfire. He was shot by that dirty cop.

"As I was seated in my cruiser, I heard what I thought were bullets striking the front of my cruiser," said the Yale cop. "Seeing how the Hamden officer reacted, hearing the shots being fired, and believing the suspect was firing into my cruiser, I immediately thought that both the Hamden officer and I were being shot at by the operator of the red car. I was in fear for my life and thought I could be killed. I remember thinking I needed to get out my cruiser immediately to return fire to defend myself and get myself into a safer location."

Before the shooting, the two were singing to Avant and KekeWyatt's single Nothing in this World.

The cop faces at least 10 to 40 years in the iron college if convicted. He will immediately lose his firearms and his passport. The dirty cop will be fitted with an ankle monitor, confine to his home, have no contact with the victims and be restrained to not leave the state.

The dirty cop is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails