Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Virginia Dems Faces A 🌩🌩🌩!

Virginia Democrats are preparing to toss these three overboard.
You are reminded that Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party has lawmakers, politicians and activists within its own ranks that have accusations of racism, sexual abuse, homophobia and Islamophobia.

Democrats are falling into the traps of distractions. We have went from Roger Stone being indicted to now a Virginia governor putting shoe polish on his lily white face. And add to that, his running mate has a sex scandal and his top cop wore shoe polish on his lily white face too.

His running mate is African American and he's facing a #MeToo moment.


The lieutenant governor of Virginia and state attorney general are facing calls to step down. This is turmoil for Ralph Northam.

The governor is refusing calls to resign after it was revealed he wore racist attire in his Eastern Virginia University yearbook.

The governor's second man, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax is accused of sexual abuse. Vanessa Tyson comes forth with allegations that Fairfax went too far in their passionate kiss.

Tyson issued a stinging statement through her lawyers, saying: "What began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault. Mr. Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth."
Former President Barack Obama campaigns with Ralph Northam and company.
"Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me. As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him."

"I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. To be very clear, I did not want to engage in oral sex with Mr. Fairfax and I never gave any form of consent."

Rep. Jennifer Wexton (D-VA) became the first member of the Virginia delegation to support the claims made by Tyson.


Fairfax has denied all allegations. The 39-year-old Fairfax's political future seemed to unravel in slow-motion on Wednesday as sources told NBC News that he had snapped out of his normal mild manner to condemn Tyson during a private meeting with staff – shouting: "F**k that b***h!"

Lawrence Roberts, Fairfax's chief of staff, insisted to a Washington Post reporter that the lieutenant governor never said those words: "Absolutely not true. I was there."

The Attorney General also facing a scandal too. Attorney General Mark Herring admitted he wore blackface back in the 1980s as well. He was trying to pass himself as Kurtis Blow.
Fairfax accuser Vanessa Tyson is sharing her story to the public.
On Wednesday, Herring admits to dressing in blackface when he as a 19-year-old college student. This statement comes amid turmoil in Virginia, after many Democrats have called on Gov. Ralph Northam to resign over the revelation of racist yearbook photos from his time in medical school, and his own confession to wearing blackface in 1984.

"I have a glaring example from my past that I have thought about with deep regret in the many years since, and certainly each time I took a step forward in public service, realizing that my goals and this memory could someday collide and cause pain for people I care about," Herring said in a statement.

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song," Herring said. "It sounds ridiculous even now writing it."

Herring acknowledged that he and his friends did dress up in wigs and brown makeup for the party. He has not ruled out the possibility that he could resign over the incident.

"That I have contributed to the pain Virginians have felt this week is the greatest shame I have ever felt," he said. "In the days ahead, honest conversations and discussions will make it clear whether I can or should continue to serve as attorney general."

The Democratic Attorneys General Association said in a statement Wednesday that Herring had offered to step down as co-chair of the committee, and they had accepted his resignation.

When news came out of Northam's yearbook, Herring called for the governor's resignation.

"It is no longer possible for Governor Northam to lead our Commonwealth and it is time for him to step down," he said on Friday.

Also Wednesday, Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax addressed sexual misconduct allegations against him again in a statement, apologizing for what he believed to be a consensual encounter with a woman who claimed he sexually assaulted her in 2004. Fairfax has consistently  strongly denied the allegations, first published by a conservative website, calling the accusation a "smear" and "character assassination," on Monday.

Fairfax would assume the governorship if Northam resigned.

Unlike his vehement denials to reporters Monday, Fairfax began the statement released Wednesday by "emphasizing how important it is for us to listen to women when they come forward with allegations of sexual assault or harassment."
Herring wanted to dress like Kurtis Blow.
"[W]hile this allegation has been both surprising and hurtful, I also recognize that no one makes charges of this kind lightly, and I take it and this situation very seriously," Fairfax said. He repeated that he had a "consensual encounter" with the woman who made the allegations against him.

"I would like to encourage the media, my supporters, and others to treat both the woman who made this allegation and my family with respect for how painful this situation can be for everyone involved. I wish her no harm or humiliation, nor do I seek to denigrate her or diminish her voice. But I cannot agree with a description of events that I know is not true," he said.

Make this clear, Democrats want these three gone.

The Republican Party still has Trump and a handful of members who done far worse than wearing blackface.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails