Friday, February 15, 2019

Roses For Valentine's Day!

Uh, gross.
Well once again, it's Valentine's Day and a lot of single Americans are hoping to find the right one.

Some are finding it harder to settle down.

I am almost certain to give up on relationships. I am so tired of wasting my time dating women who take advantage of me. I am the dreaded "NICE GUY" who will end up always in the "FRIEND ZONE".

I am not looking for the "FRIEND ZONE" and I am not looking for the "HIT IT AND QUIT IT".

But I am certainly willing to place my bets on millions of singles rushing into relationships. The social media websites that attract singles, OKCupid, eHarmony, POF, Badoo, Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Match.com, MeetMe and Christian Mingle see a spike around the week of Valentine's Day.

But there's one guy who got more bad luck than me!

What's Valentine's Day without that racist goofball Romeo Rose?

Years ago, me and S.B covered the hapless loser on this blog. I even gave a you a plug to a blog devoted to the loser. If you decide to click on it, it's called The New Adventures of Romeo Rose.

It updates the latest antics from this loser.

If you are new to this blog, I want to thank you for reading it.

Without your support, we would be doing this.

Okay, some years ago, Romeo Rose created a website called Sleepless in Austin, a blog devoted for him to find the right woman to date him.

His blog was so interesting, he was given a plug on HuffPost Live.

He would talk to The Daily Mail TV (previous HuffPost Live host) Caitlyn Becker about his blog.

Becker asked him about his choices in women. She listed that he found no interest in chubby/fat women, Black women and white women who slept with Black men. She asked him why he would write that on his blog.

Rose would eventually get outed as a full-fledged racist. Becker ended the interview and the whole ordeal went viral.

Rose would end up shutting down his website and go into hiding.

Once in a while, he would pop up in the junk food media. Given his new found celebrity, the junk food media has often ridiculed him as a homeless drifter and panhandler.

Rose would try his luck at being a musician. He's even wrote songs for Donald J. Trump.

So as long as I am still blogging on Journal de la Reyna, I will devote Valentine's Day to this loser.

So I have a question for you?

Will Romeo Rose find true love?

Yes. He might find someone willing to date him. Eventually he may get married and find happiness.
No. He's a racist asshole. Any woman who dates this guy better be careful. He might be a sexual offender.

I've said it time after time, love is complicated. It's hard for some to find the right one. I've took to posting a long rant about dating and social media. I've dated some of the worst of the worst on social media dating websites.

I won't mention their names. I wish them well.

Anyway, have a safe Valentine's Day.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails