Friday, August 12, 2022

Roger E. Mosley Passed Away!

Roger E. Mosley passed away after a fatal accident.

Actor Roger E. Mosley has passed away. He was best known for playing T.C. on the classic version of Magnum P.I. on CBS.

Hey, Magnum P.I. the current edition will move to NBC after CBS decided to end it season. 

It appears the actor had died in a car accident. The family announced that he suffered paralyzing injuries and was in extreme critical condition at the time. 

He died last Saturday. The actor daughter, Ch-a Mosley announced on Saturday via Facebook of his passing.

"We could never mourn such an amazing man. He would HATE any crying done in his name. It is time to celebrate the legacy he left for us all. I love you daddy. You loved me too. My heart is heavy but I am strong. I will care for mommy, your love of almost 60 years. You raised me well and she is in good hands. Rest easy."

Roger reunites with his former castmates from Magnum P.I.

Mosley starred in more than 150 episodes of Magnum P.I. alongside with Tom Selleck, who is currently on Blue Bloods. The original series lasted eight seasons from 1980 until 1988. Mosley appeared on the current version as John Booky.

He also played on the 1990s sitcom, Hanging With Mr. Cooper as Coach Ricketts.

He was 83 years old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails