Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Herrera Beutler Loses To Washed Up 45 Backed Idiot!

Down she goes.

I guess we all make mistakes in elections. It appears that a Republican who supported impeaching Washed Up 45 falls to his endorsed candidate. The Washington state lawmaker is considered a moderate and a woman who is a Hispanic Republican.

Rep. Karen Herrera Beutler (R-WA) concedes to Karen Kent, an Army veteran who is a white nationalist.

In her concession, Herrera Beutler thanked the people who voted for her and those who decided to vote for a candidate who is too extreme for that area.

"Thank you, Southwest Washington, for entrusting me six times with the privilege of representing you in Congress. Ever since I was first elected to this seat I have done my very best to serve my home region and our country. Though my campaign came up short this time, I'm proud of all we've accomplished together for the place where I was raised and still call home," siad Herrera Beutler.

The 3rd Congressional District is likely Republican and Kent could win. 

Rep. Karen Price (R-SC) and Rep. Karen Meijer were defeated in their primaries. They voted to impeach Washed Up 45. Rep. Karen Gonzalez (R-OH), Rep. Karen Kinzinger (R-IL), Rep. Karen Katko (R-NY) and Rep. Karen Upton (R-MI) are retiring.

The far-right continues to make noise.

Herrera Beutler was elected in 2010 and served since 2011. At first, I thought she survived her challenge but I guess those late votes overtook the lead she had and it appears insurmountable.

The lawmaker has no regrets about voting against President Joe Biden's agenda and impeaching the former president.

Only Rep. Karen Newhouse (R-WA) won his race despite his vote to impeach the former president.

In the coming week, Rep. Karen Cheney (R-WY) will face her destiny. Will she be the next Republican to fall to an extremist? She was a part of the Republican leadership. She was ousted by Rep. Karen Stefanik (R-NY) who got on her knees and let Washed Up 45 walk her around the bend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails