Friday, August 26, 2022

Esmeralda Upton Saw The Digital Dash!

Her realtors' license could be revoked.

A White Mexican American woman saw the digital dash. The 58-year old Texas realtor found herself in a lot of hot water after she racially insulted women because they're Indian-American women. It was seen on social media and it went viral.

Bidisha Rudra and Rani Banerjee recorded the encounter outside a Plano restaurant. The bigot was apparently angered that women were talking and bigot decided to bemoan about people speaking English.

One of the women recording was on the phone with 911 throughout the exchange. 

"She's a white woman wearing a black dress," the woman told 911.

"No, I am not white," the bigot said in the video. "I am Mexican! I am Mexican, and I paid my fucking way here!"

"We didn't even talk to you. Why did you walk up to us to talk?!" one woman said.

"Because I hate you fucking Indians, that’s why!" The bigot can be seen saying. "You guys come to our country."

It's not clear what started the incident and whether it started inside a business. That's not seen on the video clip posted.

Upton was arrested Thursday on charges of misdemeanor assault and misdemeanor terroristic threats. Police say they are investigating it as a hate crime.

You're famous for all the wrong reasons.

But at one point the bigot was heard sort of trying to make an apology.

"You know what. You are right. Ma’am, I am sorry. I am sorry," she said. "You know what, peace. Ok, fuck you! Peace. I overstepped my bounds."

The woman recording the video told the 911 operator they don’t feel safe. That’s when the bigot started talking about the women's bodies. 

"I am not going to hurt you," the bigot said. "Look at me. I am all of 100 pounds. You guys weigh well over 200."

Less than two minutes later, an officer arrived and separated the bigot from the group of women. 

The DFW chapter of the Council on American-Islam Relations responded with a statement saying, "The level of vitriol and alleged physical assault against four Indian American women in Plano is truly appalling. This type of hate has no place in North Texas, and we call on law enforcement to investigate this incident as a hate crime."

Plano police say more charges could be filed against the bigot. Her bond is set at $10,000.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails