Monday, June 27, 2022

Cashier Slapped Ghoulish Giuliani!

Moron whines about a mild slap on his back.

A man is going to have a court date and a new job to apply to.

While he is still under federal watch for failing to register as a foreign agent and his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection, Karen Giuliani is still free. He also allegedly tried to sleep with actress Maria Bakalova, who posed as a 15 year old in the move Borat Subsequent Moviefilm. 

Giuliani was slapped in the back by a cashier. While promoting his son's gubernatorial bid for New York, Giuliani called the attack that could have resulted in him falling, cracking his skull, and dying.

Giuliani was at a ShopRite grocery store on Staten Island on Sunday when a man slapped his back. Giuliani had been out campaigning for his son, Andrew, who is running as a GOP candidate in the race for the New York governorship.


Giuliani later called a radio show hosted by Karen Sliwa, a former New York mayoral candidate, to talk about the incident. Giuliani said he had just exited the store's men's room and was caught up in a group of people "hugging" and "kissing" him when the man slapped him.

"I feel a shot on my back, like somebody shot me. I went forward, but luckily I didn't fall down," Giuliani said.

"The guy says words I can't repeat. 'You effin' whatever.' And then he goes on and on and on, yelling and screaming. He moves away, yelling and screaming" things like "You're going to kill women," Giuliani said, describing the man as a ShopRite employee who looked "either drunk or high."

"I mean, suppose I was a weaker 78-year-old and I hit the ground, cracked my skull, and died," the former mayor said.

Giuliani made similar claims to The New York Times. "My back hurts, but otherwise I'm able to walk and stuff like that," he said, adding that he had red marks on his back.

In a Monday morning video posted on his Facebook page, Giuliani said that when he got "hit on the back" it was "as if a boulder hit me."

The suspect was arrested and charged with second-degree assault. The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails