Thursday, August 30, 2018

Loose Ends!

Trolls often come to our blog to sow discourse.
Question: Why do conservatives often troll Black blogs?

I said I would respond to our critics and those who troll this blog with remarks that go against what we stand for. Today in the spirit of bipartisanship, I will do the good readers here a favor. I will post what our critics have to say about us. We are determined to be the honest resistance of Donald Trump and his minions.

So grab a magnifying glass and read the latest word vomit from those on the right.

nomad said...

"" without factual evidence "
precisely describes russiagate do you actually believe this shit youre peddling?
5:49 PM




nomad said...
i voted in 2008. Dems controlled house senate and presidency. didnt do any good.
Anonymous said...
And what would YOU have done if you saw the guy turning around and pulling a gun -- shouted "drop your gun or I'll shoot?" I seriously doubt that; you would have done the same exact thing the cop did -- put a half dozen or more slugs in the guy.
Lefty said...
No you are not under attack. Black on white murder five times higher. We are under attack by black demons and police just responding in light
nomad said...
All right, black identity extremist, but its a slippery slope. They come for Alex Jones today. But you can bet they'll come for you tomorrow.
nomad said...
"social media crackdowns are part of a broader effort to silence dissent in the US.
Read Full Article at RT.com"

so dont applaud this and dont gloat. this is fascism.
nomad said...
https://youtu.be/hIobB6SATcQ

Anonymous said...
First - This is a tragedy. Also I am not making a judgment here - However, when does it become OK for people to assume the laws do not apply to them? You parked in a handicap spot without tags, and someone called you out for breaking the rules. Instead of moving, or apologizing you had to argue...and resort to violence by pushing your accuser to the ground. WRONG ANSWER! Those reckless drivers who cut in front of you, and them jam on the breaks and flip you the bird cause you beep at them as if your the one who is wrong. This country is f'd up. The rules are for everyone, your not special and I will continue to call you out. People at my conv. store think the parking spots are for everyone else and park right in front of the door. stop being lazy and park in the spaces. when you cut someone off apologize, STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT. Do not blatantly walk across a street in front of cars. they don't have to stop unless your in a marked crosswalk DUMBASS. Look first before you cross. STOP changing the laws to accommodate people because they don't want to follow them. I guess we better BAN HANDICAP SPACES, with those assault rifles


On behalf of me and S. Baldwin, we want to thank you for reading World News Today. It's a beautiful blog. It's a blog that discusses issues involving our community, the government and the mainstream media.

It's a blog that focuses on issues referring to President Donald Trump, Black achievement, and issues facing people of color. It deals with the latest controversies that the mainstream media talks about.

It's an opinion blog. It's been active since June 21, 2006 and started from her inspiration involving people of color. I thank her greatly for making a great blog. We often post on this blog about issues involving people of color. I joined on in 2010 and contribute to most of the postings that you read here.

I often discuss more of the mainstream controversies like unarmed people of color being killed by police or vigilantes. I often talk about how right wing agitators like Tomi Lahren, Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Matt Drudge, Jeanine Pirro, Corey Lewandowski, Steve Bannon, Fox News and others sow racial discourse. They are active supporters of Donald Trump. I often discuss the Russia probe which has dogged Trump since he entered the White House. 

I often hate referring him as President of the United States. I hate it. But as far as I know, for the next two or even six years, Trump will reign his legacy on America. 

His supporters are problematic and they are the reasons to why our country is fucked up right now.

Yeah, there are some who voted for Trump based on his experience as a businessman, entertainer and trend setter. However, he is a divisive figure and has driven negativity in our country.

I often talk about the latest issues involving mainstream hip-hop and R&B acts.

I often talk about my hometown of Dayton, Ohio. The city is the sixth largest in the state. It is a dying community. It has lost 14,000 residents in the past 10 years. The lost of a local hospital, two anchor stores at the Dayton Mall and the opioid crisis hasn't made Dayton a popular area.

Dayton like most cities was industrial only. When that left, it left people with no well paying jobs. Now most of the jobs are in service and its being wiped away.

The community is about to close public schools, cut services for the public bus line, put more police cameras in areas deemed problematic to cutback overtime on police and fire services.

Our mayor, our U.S. Representatives, our U.S. Senators and governor are inept. It's not a Democratic or Republican Party issue. It's an American crisis and our lawmakers are clueless or helpless to stop it.

With Donald Trump as the president, our country is more divided than ever. Based on the comments seen above, I don't really want to respond with the usual quirk and smart ass response.

I'll just be blunt. 

We are not going to change the minds of these trolls. It's a waste of time and patience. 

I just remove the comments and move on. I don't have to offer them any response other than what they see here. 

Again, no one has pointed a gun to your head telling you to read anything posted on this blog or any blog that is associated to me, S. Baldwin or any contributors here. 

We don't mind you responding. However, we do control what we see and what is posted so it's pretty much a waste of time to post something if you don't agree with it. We're just going to remove it.

So to those who are reading on World News Today: Thank you again for your support. 

Without you, we wouldn't be doing this. So if you feel the need to respond to our postings, be our guest. We are here to respond to you. 

Insulting us won't break us. 

Calling us out will not stop us.

Creating phony blogs about us or using us in your propaganda will not silence us.

We are are a mountain! We can't be moved!

Here's videos about responding to trolls. Take this as reminder that it's best not to feed the trolls!



5 comments:

nomad said...

I dont troll you because i am conservative i troll you because you are a lying asshole that slandered me and then banned me on your other blog.
https://aislec.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/abagond-i-am-banning-resw-and-nomad/
why dont ban me from this one too?

nomad said...

I notice that you identify yourself in the plural: 'we 'us' 'our'. Your writing style is somewhat different from your Abagond blog. So if youre not the same jerk, my apologies. Please convey my sentiments to your partner.

La Reyna said...

We're not Abangond. Blue Light Buzz and I are from Ohio. Abagond is based in NYC.

nomad said...

ok. sorry to have bothered you.

nomad said...

But just one more thing. I dont mean this in an accusatory way. I just want clarity. How do you, whoever you are -plural...singular, explain this profile?

"Julian Abagond
Contact me
My Web Page
On Blogger since January 2008
My blogs

World News Today
Abagond

Why do you respond as if you are not associated with Abagond when he is listed in the sidebar as oe of your contributors. If this is not so your sidebar is due for some serious updating. Until then you are still on my radar. Forget what I said in the above comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails