Sunday, December 11, 2022

Hate Monger Blinds A Fast Food Manager!

Punk ass hits a woman so hard it blinded her.

Man, I want to punch this guy's eye out! He hits women and is a racist. This Black extremist is trash ass bully.

You know when a Black person fucks up, the far-right expects every Black person, civil rights leader, Black Lives Matter, Barack Obama, President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and every Democrat answer for this.

The Antioch, California Police confirmed that this Black extremist sucker punched a woman so hard it literally blinded her. The incident happened at a fast food restaurant and the suspect was arrested. It happened in November and the suspect was caught weeks later.

The Habit Burger Grill company condemned the attack.

Black terrorist attacks fast food manager defending a customer.

The 19-year old woman is blind in her right eye after the man hit her so hard, it blew her eye out.

Bianca Palomera confronted a man who was directly harassing a man with special disabilities. They had a brief argument and out of nowhere he served her.

When she recovered, she noticed blood covering from her eye and cheek. They rushed to the hospital to perform emergency surgery but could not save her right eye.

“He punched me once, and my headset and my glasses went flying off my face,” she told the local junk food media. “He was throwing threats and slurs saying that he was going to ‘beat him up,’ ‘why does he keep looking his way?’ That’s when I step in and I said ‘it’s not right what you’re doing.'”

Surveillance footage of the assault showed the initial punch knock Palomera back onto a bench. She tried to fight back and took a swing at the assailant, but the suspect appeared to land several more punches to the victim’s head before several onlookers and other employees stepped in. The suspect fled.

Bianca said that she regrets losing her eye but doesn't regret helping a person who was bullied.

“I don’t really know what to think. I think I’m still processing it,” she said. “This is probably the last thing that I would’ve expected out of anything, but I don’t fully regret, you know, helping, stepping in. It could’ve been worse for my coworker’s brother.”

He will be criminally charged with felonious assault and malicious mayhem with dangerous intent. The victim has defigurating injuries which require therapy and has post-traumatic stress from the situation.

The suspect pled not guilty. He will be facing up to 20 years in the iron college if convicted.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Stay beautiful. Bianca will get through this. I hope the suspect gets a lengthy bid in the iron college. 

What pisses me off.... The fact, he hit a woman.

That right there is a permanent life of scrutiny. The Black extremist could find himself single for a long fucking time because of that. He will be tagged a woman-beater.

The guy is a fucking bully and I hate them more than I hate stupidity. I don't tolerate bullying by anyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails