Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Motor City Bound!

Michigan Avenue in Detroit.

Hey, this is Blue Light Buzz.

I want to say thank you to all of the readers of World News Today. I want to say a special thanks to S. Baldwin for allowing me to post on the blog. I appreciate all your support.

Right now, I am in the Detroit area. I am about to head to Canada for a little bit of rest and relaxation.

I'll be posting a few stories on World News Today while I'm away from Ohio. I have the laptop with me. Any event that occurs in the U.S. or even Canada, I'll post it.

I'll be back late Thursday morning.

Wish me well on my journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails