Sunday, November 05, 2023

When Will The U.S. Officially Denounce The Israeli Regime?

They will not silence me. I will speak out against injustice.

I am getting the feeling we will have a South Africa moment. 

Young voters are changing the status quo. Trust me, President Joe Biden is feeling pressure. He has softened his tone on Israel. He said they need to "pause" but it is not changing the mind of Benjamin Netanyahu.

Back in February, I wrote that Israel would start its complete wipeout of the occupied Palestinian territories.

Before the U.S. finally got on the right side of history, the American government viewed Nelson Mandela as a terrorist. They believed that the African National Congress (ANC) was a terrorist group. 

Mandela was placed on a U.S. Terror Watch List until 2008.

Mandela and the ANC used nonviolent tactics like strikes and demonstrations to protest apartheid. In 1952, Mandela helped escalate the struggle as a leader of the Defiance Campaign, which encouraged Black participants to actively violate laws.

Resistance to the occupation is not terrorism. I am not concerned about what people think about me anymore.

I know what I am seeing on social media is disinformation and platform manipulation.

I know that I can't change some of their minds. But today, I am going to be continuous in being a person devoted to seeing a Free Palestine.

Israel needs to be abolished. Israel must be reborn as a unified democracy free of apartheid, ethno-nationalism and racism.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) released a video demanding Biden call for a ceasefire.

She warns that Arab Americans and Muslims will not support Democrats and she will no longer back his 2024 reelection.

"From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate," Tlaib wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter. "My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity."

Tlaib, an American politician from Detroit is a fourth generation Palestinian who has family that lives in the West Bank. The pro-Israel Democrats are trying to denounce her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails