Sunday, November 05, 2023

Is He In Deep Trouble?


Do not trust polls.

VOTE

President Joe Biden may have lost support among key groups. He landed in this controversy due to his broken promise of fundamental change. On top of that, he faced brutal rebuttals from Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI).

Michigan, Minnesota, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Nevada are up for grabs this coming election year.

In no way, I will vote for Washed Up 45. He will take America further down than he did.

I mean I made more money during his presidency at my previous job. But now I am working two jobs under Biden and money is not suitable.

So I take the economy and my wallet as the most significant issue. Then Israel and Palestine next. Thus, the least important thing on my mind is his age.

Biden is the oldest president and it is a factor to some voters. Not a big issue to me.

But his stance on Israel is a really big issue to me. He and Washed Up 45 have a one sided view to the conflict. They ignore the Nakba and support the Israeli government's use of force against Palestinians who fight with Hamas.

They also ignore the fact that Arab Americans and Muslims voted for them. 

Washed Up 45 is leading in a few polls and it should spook Democrats and especially Biden. The former president and his handling of the pandemic was his downfall.

His revisionist history of Jan. 6 will not play a factor. So many Democrats can't use democracy. 

This week Ohio will have abortion and marijuana on the ballot. Kentucky will have a governor-elect. Virginia will have a power shift if the elections favor one party. Many other issues on the table this election.

If Ohio does allow abortion to be codified, it puts the state in play.

If Andy Bashear wins, Democrats will hold a slim majority in governorship. If Daniel Cameron wins, he will absolutely pull for a Republican revolution and possible presidential run in 2028.

If Virginia does go to the Republicans, Glenn Youngkin may have a better footing and governance. He may run for president because Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley are flopping.

Election Day is on Tuesday.

I encourage you to vote.

Despite my disappointment in Biden, he still has one year to turn things around. He can do it but it will take time and a lot of pressure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails