Sunday, November 26, 2023

Do I Vote For The Status Quo?

It is getting harder to back Biden.

The claims of being anti-semitic and Islamophobic are dividing the nation.

I condemn bigotry.

Republicans and Democrats are one in the same. They are dehumanizing, gaslighting and constantly trying to stifle dissent.

I am guilty of this too.

I call Donald J. Trump, Washed Up 45.

I call Sean Hannity, "Softball Hannity."

I refer to many of the U.S. Representatives as worthless.

Yeah, I am dehumanizing them as well. But it is time to disavow this. I am not in the mood to defend or disavow the noise.

I know I could be abstaining my vote in 2024 and risk having the chaos of Trump. I know that "democracy" is at risk. The Democrats have turned me off so much. 

1. The economy. Inflation is still an issue. Most items are still too expensive and buying less than 20 items can cost $100.

2. The amount of pay. I work two jobs and they both are unsatisfactory in pay which leads me to feeling that I work to survive and have no enjoyment for work.

3. American taxpayers are paying for Israel and Ukraine. While I support Ukraine's fight against the Russian invasion, I strongly disapprove Israel's occupation of Gaza, East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Golan Heights. I strongly disapprove U.S. funds to aid Israeli military offense and defense.

4. I strongly believe that Joe Biden and Donald J. Trump are both stuck on stupid when it comes to the status quo. Biden promised change but is still running on past policies and defending the indefensible. Trump continues focusing on his loss and constantly dehumanizing Americans. Trump is literally threatening to usurp power if he does lose again.

All of this defending Israel from President Joe Biden will have an impact on him with young voters, Muslims and Arab Americans. Biden is doing bad with Black voters. I mean he is losing the Black men. About 74% of them are supporting him. Black women are still backing Biden. About 85% of them are backing him.

War criminal continues to push for the demise of Hamas through the destruction of Gaza.

The Biden Administration has praised the release of the civilians by Hamas. He has not mention one thing about civilians released from Israeli prisons. Some of those prisoners were women and children.

He has not mentioned that Israel fired on Gazans when they returned to the north violating the temporary truce.

I will no longer refer to call these people "hostages" and "prisoners."

I will stop getting mad at influencers and celebrities who support Israel. They won't change and it is a waste of time trying to convince them.

I am done ranting about it. I know that Israel will be on the ballot in 2024 because it will spark another conflict.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails