Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Another Bratty!

Da Brat pregnant.

Shawntae Harris-Dupart known as Da Brat, the media personality, rapper and producer is pregnant. The 48 year old media personality came out in 2020 but was well known among her closest allies Jermaine Dupri and Bow Wow. She and wife Jesseka Harris-Dupart have been married for nearly a year now.

Da Brat said that she “never thought” she was going to have children. “I just thought it wasn’t in the cards for me. I’ve had a great career, a full life. I felt like, because I didn’t get pregnant earlier on, then it just wasn’t going to happen for me.”

The pregnancy eventually happened after some convincing from Harris-Dupart. “We had a little tug-o-war in the beginning…but I felt like she should have the experience,” Harris-Dupart recalled. “She is so nurturing.”

Da Brat added that the experience is “a blessing.” She continued, “I’m excited!… I don’t have any cravings or nausea… but I’m always sleepy. It’s crazy!”

Da Brat talked about her sexuality in 2020. She said that it was risky at the time when she wanted to open up about dating women. I mean she had a brief romantic relationships with men.

She spent three years in the iron college for hitting a woman over the head with a bottle. The woman rejected Da Brat's advances and they got into a confrontation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails