Tuesday, February 14, 2023

❤💔💘!

Valentine's Day.

Be aware of the social media dating sites. If the person sends you a message on the first like, delete it. If the person asks you to visit other sites to connect, delete. If you feel pressure to do something because of the match, delete.

Recognizing an Online Dating Scam Artist

Your online "date" may only be interested in your money if he or she:
  • Presses you to leave the dating website you met through and to communicate using personal e-mail or instant messaging;
  • Professes instant feelings of love;
  • Sends you a photograph of himself or herself that looks like something from a glamour magazine;
  • Claims to be from the U.S. and is traveling or working overseas;
  • Makes plans to visit you but is then unable to do so because of a tragic event; or
  • Asks for money for a variety of reasons (travel, medical emergencies, hotel bills, hospitals bills for child or other relative, visas or other official documents, losses from a financial setback or crime victimization).
One way to steer clear of these criminals all together is to stick to online dating websites with nationally known reputations.

I am single and I am happy now being single. After years of trials and error, I finally came to the conclusion that I rather be single than in a committed relationship.

The loss of a job I loved and helping people who never backed me when I was at my lowest point has me finally waking up to the reality of being a deserted island.

Working two jobs I despise has made me learn that companies need bodies not good or bad workers. I am hoping to leave both jobs for something better. Trust me, I still maintain loyalty but it has waned over the years. I am just sick and tired of working for companies that I despise. 

My biggest fear in life is failure. 

I am a single father. I am a surprise father who learned about his birth months later. I never got my moment to be a first time father. It has traumatized me.

I have now learned to date and have no regrets to telling women who want to be in a relationship that I choose to be single. I used to have feelings towards those who cared, but now I could care less about people. I don't hardly get on social media and I choose to be careful about my movements.

I don't care what people say about me in public or in private. I have learned to accept the reality of being single. It wasn't easy at first. I liked a lot of women in the past.

I loved about six in my life. But now I love myself and my son.

I don't worry about Valentine's Day or any special holiday where I would spend lots of money to a woman who doesn't love me. I have to keep my guard up now because I have been through a lot to say the least.

Valentine's Day is perfect day for those who want to get married, want to be an exclusive couple, a birth, a death or a moment in history for an achievement.

I made peace with the women I've dated with in the past. I don't want to be in a relationship right now because I just rather stay focused on making money and getting a home.

I just don't have time for commitments. I don't want to carry the weight of guilt, jealousy or selfishness when it comes to being in a relationship. I have given the past relationships more than one chance. I am through with giving more opportunities to be hurt. 

It's basically me being a bachelor for the time being. I rather be a single dad.

I've only loved a few women in my time. I don't admit I love a person. I feel like I've put too much into a relationship only to be let down or hurt. So I am staying numb to saying love and wanting any relationships.

I was so tired of wasting my time dating women who take advantage of me. I've called myself the dreaded "NICE GUY" who will end up always in the "FRIEND ZONE".

I feel like I'm in the "FRIEND ZONE" and may end up getting a "HIT IT AND QUIT IT" relationship.

The social media websites that attract singles are booming today. Facebook, OKCupid, eHarmony, POF, Bumble, Badoo, Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Match.com, MeetMe, Grindr and Christian Mingle see a spike around the week of Valentine's Day.

Romeo Rose, the creepy racist looking for love.

Well there's only one person I know who has the worst luck in relationships. Hopefully, he'll set aside his bigotry and utter stupidity to find the right relationship. His standards for women are really, really terrible. He is the infamous guy who wrote the blog, "Sleepless in Austin." 

This guy became a viral sensation and a butt of ridicule. He did an interview in which he went on and said some vicious things about Black women, interracial relationship and women who are overweight.

Since then, he's been blackballed on social media and women often swipe to the left when his face shows up on their social dating websites.

What's Valentine's Day without that racist goofball Romeo Rose?

Now going by the name of David Cassanova, this white nationalist is grifting for love.

This guy is a predator. Even looking at him gives me pedophile vibes.

Here's your Valentine's Day story. An Ugandan man has bore over 100 children and he is now at a point where he's tired of baring more.

Love has a huge price. An Ugandan man has 102 children and 578 grandchildren.

Musa Hasahya Kasera is likely to hold a record on fatherhood.

The Ugandan man has so many children he can’t remember most of their names, and he has been struggling to provide for his vast family that he says includes 12 wives, 102 children and 578 grandchildren.

“At first it was a joke … but now this has its problems,” the 68-year-old said, who lives in the village of Bugisa in Butaleja district, a remote rural area of eastern Uganda.

“With my health failing and merely two acres of land for such a huge family, two of my wives left because I could not afford the basics like food, education, clothing.”

Hasahya, who is currently unemployed but has become something of a tourist attraction in his village, said his wives now take birth control to stop the family expanding further.

Hasahya’s 102 children range in age from 10 to 50, while the youngest wife is aged about 35.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails