Friday, May 20, 2022

I Wanted My Son To Be Cool With Tattoos! Why Y'all Mad?

Treylin, the tat toddler.

Ah, Florida...

A Black woman decided to give her 1-year old son a lifetime experience. She wanted to make her son look cool. So thankfully she decided to get temporary tattoos on the child's body instead of heading to a professional tattoo artist and having the child exposed to a needle and possible life altering injuries.

On top of that, it was the outrage that mothers gave her for making that decision. Sbe believe should just let things be and worry about their own "glass houses."

I agree with her. As long as the tattoos aren't real, it doesn't matter much to me.

Shamekia Morris, a mother from West Palm Beach started getting temporary tats for her baby, Treylin.

The mother loves body art and trust me she wanted to share her experience with her son.

Morris decided to get her child some tats on his stomach, arms, back, legs, neck and face. Although the tattoos aren't real, the outrage was swift and likely white.

Many believe that her child looks like a thug and said that she's raising a hoodlum.

Folks believe that child services should be called on her for allowing this to happen to her child.

"I got bullied on social media. All the comments were negative, people were saying my people was going to be born with a whole bunch of tattoos. He's going to have skin poison. It was crazy!"

I'm not ashamed of my body, my art and the way I raise my son.

Some believe that she and her child could be shot for doing this.

"The backlash was horrible. It hurts my feelings because I know I'm not a bad mom and I get called all types of names, It's crazy."

She said that as long as her family approves, she's not concerned about the backlash. She's a mom and she said she knows what's best for her and her child.

"For the people that judge me, I don't care because this is a lifestyle that we enjoy."

In Florida, you have to be at least 16-year old with a legal guardian's approval to get tattoos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails