Saturday, January 12, 2019

Uzi Too?

Lil Uzi Vert claims he's done with music. Do you believe him?
Philadelphia rapper Lil Uzi Vert is has thoughts of quitting the music industry. Mr. Symere Woods has been stalled on the music since his debut album. I thought it was a stunt.

Still believe its a stunt to get people interested in his album out.

Uzi was promoting his sophomore album which is expected to be released this year.

In the meanwhile, we can listen to his debut album and his collaborative mixtape with Gucci Mane.





On Friday night he released a cryptic message.



"I wanna take the time out to say I thank each and every one of my supporters but I"m done with Music." I deleted everything. I wanna be normal .... I wanna wake up in 2013. You are free."

The entertainer has announced on social media that he's done with music and it left his fans in a state of shock. The rapper posted on social media that he plans to live a "normal" life.

The album that he's planning on releasing is called "Eternal Awake" a follow-up to his critically acclaimed debut album, Luv Is Rage 2.

The rapper is signed to DJ Drama and Don Cannon's label Generation Now and has released his mixtapes and albums through Atlantic Records.

Uzi collaborated with Gucci Mane, Wiz Khalifa, Future, Meek Mill, Travis Scott and Nicki Minaj.

He is part of the mumble rap genre.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails