Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Whoopi Goldberg: I Can't Defend Bill No More!

Bill Cosby's best friend Whoopi Goldberg turned on him.

The nation of Cosby has collapsed. The controversy surrounding Bill Cosby has finally reached the breaking point. Many celebrities have dumped Cosby as a friend.

One celebrity is now peddling back her comments. She was defending Cosby and it happened to grab John Oliver's attention. So on Last Week Tonight, Oliver cataloged every event that The View host Whoopi Goldberg defending Cosby and other celebrities caught up in some crazy stuff.



While she agree that Cosby is innocent until proven guilty, the defense of him is now over.

 "I gotta say all the information out there kind of points to guilt," she said. "It looks bad, Bill."

She went on The View to express disappointment in him. She also blasted the critics for not understanding how things are often taken out of context. Golberg said she wasn't defending his actions.

Cosby has went into hiding. He still denies that he's done wrong but he knows that his legacy is ruined.

Many Americans once looked to Bill Cosby as the perfect father figure. I mean I grew up watching The Cosby Show, Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids and A Diff'rent World.

Now every time I see Cosby's face, I just cringe!

I mean this is bigger than I've thought!

Before I move on I want to say that Rosie Perez is out. Perez had announced that she's bouncing off The View because of dysfunction between her and Rosie O'Donnell (who left earlier). Rosie will return to Broadway and probably do guest hosting.

The Cosby Show's alumni Raven Symone and comedian Michelle Collins recently joined The View.

They will formally be introduced in the Fall season.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails