Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Meek Mill: [Drake] Got To Call Up His Ghostwriter If He Wants To Rap With Me!

Meek Mill and Drake are feuding. Pass the popcorn and let's see who's got the bars!

Like Tyga, Chris Brown and Birdman, Drake (Aubrey Graham) ain't going to allow a biter go at him without a response.

The biter is an artist he frequently recorded with. Drake had many feuds with rappers. Some are still ongoing, while others are squashed or not relevant.

List them

Chris Brown - This ongoing feud with the pop singer because of Rihanna. This feud got violent. They had tried to squashed the feud. They even appeared together at the 2014 ESPY Awards. Despite this, Brown went to record with Tyga and launched a series of social media digs and diss at Drake.

Tyga - The rapper wanted to release Last Kings: The Gold Album 18th Dynasty. When he was interviewed by the junk food media, he told the press that he doesn't like Drake. He called Drake and Nicki Minaj phony. Claimed Drake used a ghostwriter. This is an ongoing feud. As with Drake, the rapper has problems with the label. The rapper released the album without support from Cash Money. Drake aimed at the Compton rapper for his controversial relationship with Kylie Jenner on a few songs.

Birdman - Rap mogul feud with Lil' Wayne. Drake offered support to Weezy during his feud with his former mentor. Drake and others have complained of shoddy business practices. Drake released a series of subliminal shots saying that he's leaving after the contract ends.

Young Thug - Drake dissed rapper for siding with Birdman. Thugger has signed a management deal with the label. He joined the Rich Gang this year. Thugger severed ties with Drake, Gucci Mane, Rich Homie Quan and Lil' Wayne.

Ludacris - Entertainer responded to claims made by Drake and Big Sean. They claim Ludacris stole their style of rapping. On a series of mixtapes, Ludacris had aimed at the rappers for biting on his style. This feud was quickly squashed.

Common - Alleged feud started with Drake dating Common's ex, tennis star Serena Williams. The entertainer had subliminal diss aimed at Drake. Drake responded to Common with a verse on Stay Schemin'. It was a featured single on the Rick Ross's Rich Forever mixtape. Common responded back on his version of the song. The rappers traded barbs for a moment. The feud is over.

Kendrick Lamar - Appeared on Big Sean "Control" song and landed a diss at Drake, Sean and others for being fake. Kendrick Lamar doesn't want nothing to do with any of them. J. Cole and Drake, two artists who Lamar worked with in the past have responded to him. On Drake's The Language and Used To, he mention Lamar for being a biter. Drake stated that Lamar is striving to be famous when in reality mediocre.

Diddy (Sean "Puffy" Combs) - He collaborated with Diddy on The Dirty Money-Diddy album. Diddy got into an altercation with Drake and punched him. The media mogul was pissed that Drake and his producer Boi-1da had skipped a beat on him. Diddy wanted Drake to be a feature on his fifth album. The rapper turned it down. Diddy ran up on him in Miami and diva'd up!

Jay-Z - Drake have worked with Jay-Z many times. The rapper felt that Lil' Wayne and Drake have dissed him and Kanye West in their songs. Drake took shots at Jay-Z for being soft. Jay-Z responded back on DJ Khaled's song to call Drake softer than a lacrosse team. Drake passed on the media mogul's music streaming service. Tidal is struggling and was hoping Drake would join the social media service. Drake passed on it. He went on to join Apple for music streaming services. That also sparked the feud.

Pusha T - At first no one seen it coming. Pusha T was the first to claim that Drake was using ghostwriters and stealing flows. Pusha T is officially the first rapper to make the claims of Drake doing that. He also mocked Drake for being signed to five labels and not collecting a royalty check. The rapper have also mocked Drake for being soft. Lil' Wayne reacted to Pusha T on a few singles. Drake ignored Pusha T. This feud is ongoing.

DMX - The troubled entertainer has gotten upset with Drake over the proposed Aaliyah album. Drake using the late singer Aaliyah in his single and the rapper claimed that it was disrespectful for him to do this. This feud is not mentioned in the news.

Funkmaster Flex - The Hot97 DJ has often sparked feuds with rappers in the past. Benzino, Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil' Wayne are often targets. Flex made the shocking revelation that Quentin Miller, an Atlanta based rapper helped Drake through a handful of songs. He even released "proof" of Drake doing a freestyle while looking at his cellphone.



You can now add Meek Mill to the list.

They just released a song called R.I.C.O. and its getting major play on the radio stations.

Meek Mill (Robert Williams) celebrated his first number one album on Billboard. He can thank the Young Money/Cash Money family for helping him succeed in this. Dreams Worth More Than Money sold 340,000 copies, and stayed on the charts for two weeks. The album has positive reviews.

Meek has Rick Ross on the album. There's no one else from the Maybach Music Group label. He has apparently distanced himself from the rest of the label.

The album has 16 tracks and features Future, Swizz Beatz, Chris Brown, The Weeknd, Diddy

Two of the songs being played on the radio are featuring either one or two acts.

Drake had offered a verse for the album.

Meek is dating Nicki Minaj and has proposed to her.

Despite all this, the money talks and a whole lot of bullshit walks.




Meek Mill claims that Drake has a ghostwriter for his albums. He also admitted that he was upset that Drake didn't promote the album on social media upon its release. "Stop comparing drake to me too.... He don't write his own raps! That's why he ain't tweet my album because we found out," Meek Mill commented.

Dizzy basically hopped on the microphone and let him have it. In a song called "Charged Up" he aimed at the Philly rapper for his low records sales and his relationship with Nicki Minaj.

Drake pointed out that his mixtape (album) sold 1.3 million in two weeks while Meek sold 340,000 and stalled. He also pointed out that the Meek needs features in order to survive. Dizzy doesn't need a whole lot of features.

UMG has pulled the song from YouTube and it's been leaked on the net.

But I heard it and I can say its a tap.

[Intro]

I’m so sorry

Did you hope I was crying?
It was rough without you
It was rough without you

[Hook]

I did some charity today for the kids
But I’m used to it cause all y’all charity cases
All y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement
Niggas snitching on us without no interrogation
I stay silent ‘cause we at war and I’m very patient
Six God is watching, I just hope you’re prepared to face him

I’m charged up, I’m charged up

[Verse 1]

Wow, I’m honored that you think this is staged
I’m flattered man, in fact, I’m amazed
The perfect start to the summer, man this shit is a doozy
This shit the twist in the movie but don’t jump to conclusions
You boys are getting into your feelings on me
You should embrace it, this could be one of our realest moments
Okay the flow start to feel familiar, don’t it?
Must I remind you that Jimmy got 20 million on it
Need DJ Clue to drop a bomb on it
None of them want this shit more than I want it
I seen it all coming, knew they were pushing buttons
Easter egg hunting, they gotta look for something
Done doing favors for people
Cause it ain’t like I need the money I make off a feature
I see you niggas having trouble going gold
Turning into some so and so’s that no one knows
But so it go
Come and live all your dreams out at OVO
We gonna make sure you get your bread and you know the ropes
I get a ring and I bring it home like I’m Corey Joe
No woman ever had me star struck
Or was able to tell me to get my bars up

I’m charged up

Oh no we eating, niggas ain’t about to starve us
Nah, niggas ain’t about to starve us

I’m charged up

[Verse 2]

I bought my niggas rollies off of Thank Me Later
While these boys was stanky legging
Trust me this information is vital
I’m trying to take the high road
I still got love for my idols
I got me a deal with Apple and I still feel entitled
Rumor has it, there’s something that only I know
Rumor has it, I steer this shit with my eyes closed
Rumor has it, I either fucked her or I never could
But rumor has it, hasn’t done you niggas any good
It’s sound, sound, sound ‘til the day I die
We going live to keep this shit alive
Cops are killing people with their arms up
And your main focus is tryna harm us?
And you think you ‘bout to starve us?
Niggas ain’t about to starve us

Nah, I’m charged up

[Outro]

Have you seen me?
I’m doing so good
Everytime I leave
Oh, I’m so sorry (six)

Meek Mill responded to the diss. He plans on releasing Beautiful Nightmare and so far his fans are hungry for a release. On his social media page, Meek decided to taught Drake by posting a few hints about it.









This feud with the Cash Money label has Weezy, Drake and Minaj looking for other venues. All of them are feuding with the label. Each of them are pissed with Birdman delaying or shelving album releases.

So far, Lil' Wayne released the Free Weezy Album and it netted him a lawsuit from Cash Money for releasing an album without permission. Weezy accuses Birdman and Young Thug of setting him up in Atlanta. There was a shooting at his tour bus and the former tour manager for Thugger is caught up. He's singing like a canary. Now Birdman is under federal watch.

Nicki Minaj's song Anaconda got shafted at the MTV Video Music Awards. She gets pissy and hits up social media mocking the awards and subliminally dissing Taylor Swift. The pop singers got into a little spat before they eventually dead the feud.

Drake is releasing his fifth album (uh fourth album) this year. He signed to Apple to promote it. This is supposedly the last album on the Young Money/Cash Money label before he strikes it out on his own.

Your thoughts on the matter?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails