Friday, May 22, 2015

One Duggar And A Whole Lot Of Trouble!

The Duggars. The family admits that Josh molested children.

Josh Duggar is a conservative activist and reality television star. He was fired out the cannon at the Christian extremist Family Research Council after he admits to molesting young girls including his siblings.

This is the oldest son of the family.

TLC is concerned that 19 Kids and Counting is in limbo. The show stars Duggar's father Jim Bob and his mother Michelle. They are the proud parents of 19 children and six grandchildren.

TLC films their daily routines in rural Arkansas. They are a ratings grabber. Among the conservatives who believe that the junk food media is too liberal and giving Christians a bad name, the Duggars were an escape from it.

Conservatives love them Duggars. Matter of fact, if you got an endorsement from the Duggars, you're getting some major star backing.

The Duggar family have a lot of support from conservative activists. Scott Walker, Stallmigo Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Huckabee and others were pictured with the Duggars.
Josh and wife Anna are the parents of four children.
Wondering if that annoying conservative agitator will find some issue with it?

Nope.

Josh admits when he was young, he admits that as a teenager (yeah, right) was touching his girls inappropriately.

There's an uproar about it. Some are calling for TLC to end the ties with the Duggars.

Josh apologized for his sins and vows to do right!

Yeah, right.

The Washington Post added that his apology came through the social media.

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
“Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret,” Duggar said in a statement posted on Facebook on Thursday. “I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation.

“We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life.”

Hours before Duggar’s statement, In Touch Weekly had published a partially redacted police report from the Springdale Police Department in Arkansas that, the tabloid said, contained details of the allegations against Duggar. The report redacted the name of the suspect and the alleged victims, all juveniles, but listed Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar as relatives. The incidents occurred in 2002 and 2003.

I mean again, we're human beings first. Everything else last. If things were normal in America, no one would care about what goes on in someone's personal life. Unfortunately, when you're dogged by the cameras, everything you do is the third rail. The Duggars are no exception.

The Duggars have spoken anti-gay rhetoric. The Duggars have been known to be racial extremists. They are known Christian extremists. They promote themselves as this large normal family. But what goes on when the cameras are off and TLC left the home, what happens next?

Conservatives are quick to label Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown "thugs".

Will they call Josh Duggar a pedophile?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails