Friday, September 28, 2012

Notice Something In The Picture?

Click to enlarge

This is one of the many insults to the first African American president. And it's going to get worse.

Republicans are conceding that it's very likely that President Barack Obama will win reelection.

Intrade has the president at 79% chances of victory. Republican nominee Mitt Romney has 21% chance of victory. Until otherwise, the pollsters and traders are stating a swiping victory for President Barack Obama.

The photo comes from Snopes a website that debunks the conspiracies about the president and First Lady Michelle Obama.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails