Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The FBI Seized My Pillow!

I can't enjoy a meal.

The far right agitator and founder of My Pillow had confirmed that the FBI has seized his electronics when he was ordering food from a Hardee's/Carl's Jr in Minnesota. 

If you type "Election Fraud" in the order box, you could save 25% off your next purchase.

The My Pillow Guy is a strong supporter of the former president and his election misinformation. He also is the founder of Frank, a social media platform and television network that has the washed up agitators Diamond & Silk with a program.

He is also named in a lawsuit by Dominion Systems. The company is suing him and numerous far right agitators and Fox for $1 billion in a defamation case.

The guy is permanently banned on Twitter for spreading racism and election lies.

He is apparently under federal watch. He could have kept quiet about the FBI executing a search of his property. He instead doubles down and claims he was a victim of President Joe Biden's tyranny.

My Pillow Dude said three cars with FBI agents pulled in front of his vehicle in the fast-food parking lot and issued the pillow maven a search warrant for his cellphone.

The idiot who received a subpoena from a Colorado grand jury, according to photos of the document provided to ABC News, said he has not been contacted by any other grand jury investigating Washed Up 45's alleged efforts to obstruct the 2020 election.

The My Pillow founder also claimed that the grand jury subpoena he received requested information about Dominion Voting Systems machines and a Colorado clerk, Karen Peters.

The FBI did not comment when asked. The Denver FBI provided the following statement: "Without commenting on this specific matter, I can confirm that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge."

When asked if he's worried about law enforcement seizing his phone and any potential criminal charges, My Pillow Guy told ABC News, "I've been to many jails. I'm not scared to go to jail. I'm trying to save my country."

Before he became famous, this guy abused cocaine and was a problematic gambler. He found Christian therapy and became a born again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails