Friday, February 09, 2018

What Happened To Michael Dial?

Tennessee man who fled police was assassinated after a sheriff ordered his deputies to do so.
The White County, Tennessee sheriff is doing damage control after he was caught on tape saying that he enjoyed his county boys bucking unarmed man who fled in his beat up truck.

Oddie Shoupe is facing heat for saying he "loved this shit."

Shoupe: I told him, I said, ’Take him out.”
Officer: I heard.
Shoupe: Damn, I don’t give a shit.
Officer: It wasn’t long after that I heard “Shot fired. Shots fired.”
Shoupe: They said we’re ramming him. I said don’t ram him ― shoot him ... Fuck that shit. Ain’t gonna tear my cars up ... If they don’t think I’ll give the damn order to kill that motherfucker, they’re full of shit.
(laughter)
Shoupe: Take him out. I’m here on the damn wrong end of the damn county ... I love this shit. God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.

The death of Michael Dial has gotten the attention of Black Lives Matter and it's once again raising issue to use of force by bad cops.

His wife is suing the county for the death.



Robin Spainhoward Dial filed a lawsuit through the U.S. district court to seek transcripts about the encounter. She is calling for the county boy and Shoupe to be charged with a crime.
White County sheriff Oddie Shoupe is under fire for praising a county boy's assasination of a fleeing suspect.
Dial was spotted through the town of Smithville when officers hauling a trailer. Dial had minor offenses and was driving without a license. He grew up in the city of Sparta.

The law gave chase at low speeds that's when they were going to do a pit maneuver to stop the suspect from fleeing. The sheriff ordered the assassination of a fleeing motorist.

Now a child grows up without a father and the county boy who fired upon Dial will once again patrol the streets knowing his boss, the county sheriff will look the other way.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails