Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fruit Loop!

Unrepentant dope man. 
The people I've known some time ago....

The feds put an end to a local drug kingpin. The kingpin and I once attended the same high school.

I've graduated from Meadowdale High School in the late 1990s. During the 1990s, I've seen people through the lens of who's an achiever and whose a failure.

Okay, William Marcus Johnson, Jr. (known as Fruit) is a big pusher of the arm candy. He was once the class clown in high school. I guess them days are over. Now the "clown prince" is the city's biggest dope boy!

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said 33-year-old Johnson, who stands 6 feet and weighs about 185 pounds, last resided in Dayton. "He should be considered armed and dangerous," according to an ATF news release.

He was trafficking the fentanyl. The drug is a powerful relaxer that mixed with heroin could be a six feet deep trip to purgatory.

Johnson is currently sitting in a federal time out in Columbus, Ohio awaiting his trial on trafficking the narco.

Johnson is innocent until proven guilty. If found guilty he could get five years to LIFE in federal time out. He will have to serve out the term. There's no good behavior in federal time out.

I've mentioned a friend in the previous posts. She is a heroin addict who once had a promising future. I had a major fallout with her after the drugs consumed her life. The friends she associated with are another reason. I am guessing that Johnson is one of those friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails