Monday, December 07, 2015

Usher Got Hitched!

Famed pop singer Usher married his longtime manager Grace Miguel.

Looks like he's off the market again, ladies. The famed pop singer Usher Raymond married his longtime girlfriend Grace Miguel. Miguel is the manager of the 37-year old singer.

The couple were engaged in January 2015 after working together for a three years.

"I have an incredible partner and manager", Usher said to Billboard. "She has helped me though some of the hardest times in my life and career."

Added, Usher shared his experience with his new wife. "One thing that has come from having a great partner like Grace is being able to cherish the places that I've gone," he said. "We see the monumental sites, go to the museums, eat in the best restaurants. I'm that guy now! In the past I'd do what I have to do and get on the bus to the next city. Life has become a vacation."

Usher got out of an ugly marriage with Tameka Foster. Foster is the mother of two of his sons.

His sons 8-year-old Usher Raymond V and 6-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond are in his custody. A few years back, Usher V nearly drowned in his ex-wife's home.

The couple spent their honeymoon in Cuba.

World News Today wishes the couple well on their journey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails