Friday, December 25, 2015

The Holidays!

Wish you all well on the holiday.

Hey, Merry Christmas to all the readers here.

I'm here today to talk a little bit about me. I am from Dayton, Ohio, and work a full time job in the area. I am often considered reclusive at best. I'm an introvert. A loner. The guy in the back of the class. The guy that everyone could get along with but keeps to myself.

Seriously, I am a human being before everything else.

Anyway, I contribute a lot to the blog and post most of the stories I happen to find off the internet.

I'm thankful to S. Baldwin for giving me an opportunity to help grow her blog to greatness.

As we close out the year, I want to be thankful that I am alive. I am also thankful this dreadful year is going to be over. I am grateful that things are going to get better.

I don't care what people think of me personally. Rest assured that I want to keep my head up and move forward into the new year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails