Friday, March 13, 2015

You Can't Fix Stupid, Nincompoop! [NSFW]

Will the law use deadly force when confronting this vandal?

In the latest edition of You Can't Fix Stupid, here comes a story that is disgusting. It's one of the most disturbing things I've read in a while.

But somehow, it describes the real issues with mental illness.

There's millions of Americans who are suffering from mental illness.

I can relate. Before I get into this I want to acknowledge a real story. I will explain it in the later postings. But I will give you a summary.

There was a woman who I just recently dated. She's a 40 year old mother of three who works at a restaurant that serves specialty foods such as Bourbon chicken and fried rice. She is bipolar and has an serious addiction. She has an addiction to alcohol and crack cocaine.

For the last few weeks, I've notice that change.

And believe me, it's a destructive change.

While I wish this woman and her family well, I don't want no part of this. I thought I could be a supportive friend, but somehow I knew this would become a major issue.

I'll explain this in my posting about social media and online dating. Stay tuned. And yes, there may be pictures and a warning to all women and men searching online for true love.

Now onto this disgusting story. I am amazed that the law can't catch this guy.

That's why the meme #CrimingWhileWhite became a phenomenon.

This group of neighbors are baffled by the mysterious man who lurks their neighborhoods. All he does is take a dump on the vehicles and runs off into the darkness.

This nincompoop is on the loose. He is wanted by the Akron police and Summit County Ohio sheriff.

NewsNet 5 reports that officers are searching for this nincompoop they said has defecated on 19 parked cars in driveways since May 2012.

The bowel movement bandit strikes between 4 and 6 a.m. On Wednesday morning, a resident caught the suspect on film. She set up a camera after the seventh time that someone had pooped on her car while it was parked in her driveway.

One man said that the defecator has struck his car six times, and has even smeared it on his hood, door handles, gas tank cover, windshield and mirrors.

The map above shows the places hit by the man, who could face misdemeanor criminal mischief or criminal damaging charges. The spots are between Hancock Avenue, Waterloo Road, state Route 93 and Kenmoore Road.

So far none of the victims have recognized the man in the photo, but Akron Police said Thursday that the department has received about a dozen tips about the identity of the man.

No arrests have been made, but police are following up on leads, hoping to get to the bottom of this.

No pun intended.

Only in America, a white man who does a criminal act that considered a bio-hazard could elude authorities. But if this was a man who was practicing Muslim or a Black man with mental issues, I bet you money they would shoot to kill.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails