Friday, September 27, 2013

Forever To Be Single!

A dope looking for the right dope.

I know I'm single and I'll be looking for the right woman to be with. I don't discriminate against who I date. Well maybe those crazy ones and perhaps those obsessive phone caller types, but I'm willing to date any woman.

Regardless of color or nationality, race shouldn't be a matter at least with me!

Not ready to settle down though.

A real winner, ladies.
Unfortunately, this one guy wants only to date "THIN WHITE WOMEN!"

He made it clear that he's no fan of Black women or overweight women. He doesn't like White women who check out Black men. He compares Black men who sleep with White women to "bestiality".

And by the way, did I mention he's a traveling music performer?

Nope.

Romeo Rose offering $1,500 to the one woman who may satisfy his needs. But as long as you're not a slut, fat or a Black woman, you'll be the one for Mr. Rose. For all that, he could buy a prostitute or a blow up doll.

You know he could get a robot from Japan. They do build robots in Japan.

In an awkward interview on HuffPost Live, the foolish man went online to talk about his new website Sleepless In Austin.

When interviewed about his perfect woman he goes into this monumental rant.

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

I'm sure he was joking about that! Wait, he wasn't! Oh what about overweight women?

“I can tell you’re a little overweight. I mean, maybe repulsive is a strong word, you know, look, nothing personal against you, but if someone that looked exactly like you asked me on a date, I wouldn’t go out with them.”

I get it, you not a fan of Black people and fat women. How can you be so hateful to these people?

“I find black people, they visually look disgusting to me, I mean, they look like, you know, monkeys or gorilla or an animal, you know, that’s disgusting, it’s like bestiality.”

Good lord, that interview with Rose was so horrible, they've cut him off at the pass. The host then would apologize to the good readers of the Huffington Post for allowing this germ on to talk about his pathetic love life.

Yeah, good luck on the search for the right woman.

I bet there's plenty of White women on those ignorant watering holes that trash Blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and the LGBT community.

You'll have plenty of friends there.

Do you think he'll be forever single?






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails