Thursday, August 31, 2023

You Obviously Look Like An Economy Class By The Way You Dress!

That's not his seat. Why can't I just sit down and enjoy my seat? I am not in the wrong here! I have rights!

Video is fake. It was an instructional video to generate conversation on real life issues.

Is this acting or a real event?

Regardless, I was disturbed by this.

Here's seven minutes of the most frustrating experience a Black man felt on a flight. He paid for an elite class ticket on flight only to be harassed by a white woman who looked at the clothes he wore an automatically assumed he was an economy class.

For nearly five minutes, the woman would demand he take his things and leave.

She was playing the victim the entire time and confronting both the Black man, people demanding her to sit down and the flight attendant who told her to take a seat or face the consequences.

I am so angry about this I had to post it.

I want to know who this person is and see if she still has an employer or even a social media account after this. 

I almost thought this was a joke and wanted to believe this would end peacefully.

The look on that face screams confrontational.

No.

This white woman showed the privilege and the Karen-like behavior many Blacks face when dealing with MAGA.

Washed Up 45 has made this country polarizing. It has the world leaders concerned the U.S. is downsliding on democracy.

Obviously, this woman needs to be identified. She needs to meet my adopted son.

My adopted son is Folding Chair.

Here's a video of an ignorant Black man being a diva. Just to show you that I don't condone unruly behavior on airplanes. This piece of shit screamed racism after he literally shoved passengers and demanded he given his respect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails