Friday, August 11, 2023

Scratch That!

Alive.

Lil Tay and the publicity stunt.

Hip-Hop turns 50. 

Celebrating the culture.

A 14 year old celebrity agitator named Lil Tay emerges from the dead.

The rapper and social media personality who was widely reported to have died on Wednesday, is still very much alive and was the victim of a hoax, she says.

“My Instagram account was compromised by a 3rd party and used to spread jarring misinformation and rumors regarding me, to the point that even my name was wrong,” the social media star’s family said in a statement to TMZ.

The initial post on Lil Tay’s Instagram account, which has since been removed, also said her brother had passed away.

“I want to make it clear that my brother and I are safe and alive, but I’m completely heartbroken, and struggling to even find the right words to say. It’s been a very traumatizing 24 hours. All day yesterday, I was bombarded with endless heartbreaking and tearful phone calls from loved ones all while trying to sort out this mess,” the statement read.

She also said her legal name is Tay Tian, not “Claire Hope,” as was widely reported.

Since her revival, the agitator boosted over 4,000,000 followers on her social media.

Eminem said it best about people like this.

I'd rather be 80 year old me than 20 year old you

'Til I'm hitting old age, still can fill a whole page with a 10 year old's rage

Got more fans than you in your own city, lil' kiddy

Go play, feel like I'm babysitting Lil Tay

Got the Diddy okay so you spent your whole day

Shootin' a video just to fuckin' dig your own grave

Got you at your own wake, I'm the billy goat

You ain't never made a list next to no Biggie, no Jay

Next to Taylor Swift, and that Iggy ho, you about to really blow

Kelly, they'll be putting your name

Next to Ja, next to Benzino, die, motherfucker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails