Saturday, January 21, 2017

I Hate Ignorance!

Concern troll gets an answer to the Evanston Police and Lawrence Crosby controversy.

So Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States. Okay, fine. I guess you idiots will give this asshole the chance. Unfortunately I won't. I want to treat him and Mike Pence like they've treated Barack Obama. For the next four or eight years, I will be unrepentant.

I will not support this reality television star as my president. I refuse to respect this asshole and I won't bend over backwards like the people who voted for him.

So mind you I am honest about what I say. I don't have to apologize for it. Understand.

Now I posted this week about the issue with Lawrence Crosby who was roughed up by the Evanston Police after a woman called them. The woman clearly stated that she was "racially profiling" him.

I bluntly said. "Blake Murphy, expect death threats. You're going to get them for trying to be a 'hero.'"

"Your reactionary decision to follow a motorist because you suspect criminal activity was not only dangerous, but extremely stupid," I said. "You give the information to the law and let them handle it."

That brought this troll to question my posting. So in order to respond back to this troll, I want to look at the comments piece by piece and respond back with the answer.

Remember people, do not feed the trolls. Delete the comments and move on. Don't worry what a troll thinks. They can't change your mind. I am certainly not going to change theirs. As long as they are reading what me and S. Baldwin are posting on World News Today, I am pretty damn satisfied.

Get your reading glasses together. You have to look really hard at the word vomit.

This article is a hate crime! You are encouraging people to attack Blake Murphy. Your argument is apparently that white people cannot report apparent crimes to the police if they involve a black person.

The race is not the issue in the woman's 911 call. She reasonably thought that someone was breaking into a vehicle, regardless of their skin color. She did say that "I didn't mean to racial profile the guy," but that was after she had seen the police beat down an innocent and arrest him on trumped up charges. She knew that he was being railroaded and was upset. Is she racist? There is no conclusive evidence on the tape to go either way. She may feel that her identifying his race in her earlier call would be viewed that way, as it had been in the edited tape of George Zimmerman's 911 call (largely due to NBC's "re-editing" of the tape).

You could argue that it was foolish of her to follow his vehicle, and it probably was. However, the 911 operator did not tell her to stop doing so. By the same token it was probably foolish of Mr. Crosby to get out of his vehicle, but, again, the police are supposed to know how to handle these situations correctly.

The fault in this lies solely in the response of the police. They could have instructed Mrs. Murphy to stop following the car. They could have given coherent instructions to Mr. Crosby and avoided most, if not all, physical contact with him. Really, though, the most reprehensible part is the cover up and charges afterwards even when the correct situation had been determined. Is there racism in how the police handled things? It would definitely seem so.

You need to exam yourself and see why you feel such hate for someone who is trying to be a good citizen and keep someone's car from getting stolen.

This person by the name SrAgri responded with the comments.

Okay, thanks for commenting.

The first thing you said was this article is a hate crime. In what matter am I encouraging crimes against anyone's race, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, political, economical, and financial standings?

I don't condone hate crimes against anyone. So that's the first thing you got wrong here.

You claim that I believe White people should never report crime to the police if the suspect is Black. No I am not saying that. First thing, you do not approach a person committing a crime. You do not follow a person who commits a crime. And if you have a description of the suspect, let the police handle it. I will not put my life in danger to save property.

Crime isn't based on color. It's an equal opportunity offender. So you're wrong on that one.

When Murphy said "I don't really feel like I'm racially profiling", that's an example of it. I don't assume that a person breaking into a car is actually breaking into a car. I know the reactionary have called the law on a man who had a CPR dummy inside his vehicle. The law broke his window because someone claimed that an older woman was trapped inside. I seen reactionary call the law on people who leave stuffed animals or dolls inside a vehicle. So for you to claim that the woman didn't racially profile Crosby, you're wrong on that one as well.

You actually have to pop the door locks out of older model vehicles. For a vehicle like Crosby's, you might have to have OnStar and special tools. It's highly unlikely for him to break into a vehicle like his based on technology that makes it harder for criminals to get into it. That's why newer model cars have keyless entry. It eliminates the driver from losing a set of keys or having unauthorized motorists inside their vehicles. The only way a criminal gets into a vehicle is the person leaving their keys inside an unlocked vehicle or having the engine running when they're in a business "for a minute".

Bringing up George Zimmerman. That's what Joe Madison used to call the diversion tactic. NBC was sued by Zimmerman on a claim that they purposely edited a tape where it only seems like Zimmerman was only considered about the race of Trayvon Martin. The case was thrown out on the grounds of the audio was fair use and it wasn't a copyright of Zimmerman. The producer who made the video was fired out the cannon. No different than Fox News running misleading audio from individuals. Or perhaps the James O'Keefe undercover sting operation videos. They have been a subject of controversy. I don't see you getting all upset over people like O'Keefe deliberately editing videos. He paid the price by being arrested and sued by the people who he went after.

By the way, Trayvon Martin was the teen who was shot in Sanford, Florida by Zimmerman and it launched the Black Lives Matter movement. It became a polarizing issue for the fact that the junk food media was obsessed with Martin's past instead of the shooter's past. Zimmerman is forever tarnished by the celebrity. He can't live a normal life because he openly bragged about murdering an unarmed child. Regardless of what Martin did, he didn't have a gun and for you to bring that up is an example of the four Ds.

Joe Madison used to say that concern trolls often work on Diversion, Distraction, Distortion and Deception. You are an example of what he's talking about.

I am not arguing whether following the suspect was a smart move. I am bluntly saying that it was stupid. Regardless, the 911 caller doesn't sit in the passenger seat. They don't know where the person is located. They ping the phone and alert the police to the nearest area where the phone's data is on. Most phones active or inactive allow you to make a 911 call.

Crosby came out his vehicle with his hands up. So you're saying you rather see him dragged out his car or shot. Regardless of what he would have done, either he would have tasted the pavement or the hot lead from the officer's service weapon. For a Black person, getting a wallet, putting your hands in the glove compartment or even being a cell phone could mean a threat to a cop's life. The cops see threat regardless of what he done.

He has a dash camera in his vehicle and he could use that in his lawsuit against the Evanston Police.

Evanston Police didn't hold these officers accountable. So given in a few years, one of them would use deadly force against another person of color. I promise you that it will happen soon.

I don't need to examine myself. I am pretty damn confident. I'm a father now and I don't need to be lectured by the likes of you or any other troll here.

So do me and S. Baldwin a favor. Go to my last posting in November and read it very carefully.

I reject racism and extremism. I reject Donald Trump and conservatism. I am unabashedly opposed to Trump and the Republican Party.

Anything else you got!

Please recycle your garbage before you step up to the plate.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails