Friday, September 30, 2016

Penna Cop Fired Out The Cannon For Posting Racist Sh*t!


"I'm unemployed. Thanks Niggas!" This is the words of former McKeesport Police officer Melissa Adamson. The former officer was fired out the cannon after she posted on social media the offensive word.

Adamson blamed a former colleague who she probably dated in the past for this.

What she actually posted was the offensive "I'm the law, Nigga!"

A screenshot showing the former officer in uniform with the text was shared on social media.

She lost not only her job at McKeesport but nearby Versailles where she was working as well.

"I'm not a racist. That's not how I plan on portraying myself," said Adamson. "I love my job. I love what I do. It's what I want to do for the rest of my life."

The mayor of McKeesport let her have it.

"As mayor of the city of McKeesport I feel compelled to publicly address an issue that has come to my attention via social media. A past social media post surfaced just a few hours ago involving a recently hired part-time police officer, who has been in training as a probationary employee for just a few weeks. This post displays a degree of conduct and character that is far different from what I would expect from an officer in this city. It is absolutely unacceptable. Without hesitation, my office and the police chief's office immediately concluded that this officer's actions will not be tolerated in the city of McKeesport. She has been relieved of her duties, and her employment has been terminated."

She was wearing the uniform while working at the Pitcairn Police Department. In Pitcairn, the police chief Scott Farally said that the picture was taken earlier this year. She was wearing her uniform with sleeves during the winter months. Had it been brought to his attention while Adamson was still employed with the department, she would have been fired out the cannon.

See that selfie probably cancelled a handful of tickets she issued. Any justifiable arrests of suspects could be tossed out in court because of her. A person can say that Adamson planted evidence to justify an arrest or citation. Given the situation with the police shooting unarmed Black men, her excuses about being "afraid for her life" would be given the benefit of the doubt.

All of her actions made two police departments look bad.

"I'm sorry for who I did offend. It was not my intention. I can't express how sorry I am now for how I made you feel -- emotionally, physically. Again, it wasn't my intention."

Is she sorry for what she done or sorry for being caught?

McKeesport is 10 miles from Pittsburgh.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails