Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Freaking Platitude Debate!

If I was a Republican, I would be ashamed. I would be ashamed that these candidates have no clear strategy when it comes to solving problems. 

CBS will host this latest train wreck with the Republicans.

I am so done with debates and these clowns. They have no real idea on how to solve problems. All they can pull out their asses is.....platitudes.

Heat is being felt on the stage. CBS News hosts John Dickerson and Major Garrett along with Kimberly Strassel of the Wall Street Journal host this debate in Greenville, South Carolina.

The six candidates running for the Republican nomination already got a jilt in the system. With the death of Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia, Republicans will have no choice but to address what's going to happen with the court.

I am going to be clear that the Republicans are desperate.

What pisses me off, is the platitudes being spoken by the Republican candidates. They offer no real solutions to fixing this country.

Donald Trump, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, John Kasich, and Jeb Bush square off with the gloves off and feelings hurt.

Of course, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and liberalism will be hammered by the candidates.

If you're watching the debate, get some Advil. Also if you're playing the drinking game, look for the same shit and same name drops.


Who Won The Debate?

Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Neither
I Don't Care! I'm Voting For The Democrat!
Hell I'm Not Voting! They All Suck!
Personality



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails