Saturday, November 28, 2015

CJ Pearson Denounces Conservatives!



CJ Pearson became a national celebrity when he made a YouTube videos slamming President Barack Obama. Now the 13 year old conservative wonder kid is back peddling his criticism of the president and is denouncing conservatism.

Pearson still says he's a conservative but more a tad more rational.

What turned him around?

The conservative reaction towards the fatal shooting of Laquan McDonald.
Turning over a new leaf.
He believes that the shooting of Laquan opened up wounds that Republicans failed to discuss. Matter of fact he released a public statement.

"I'm not interested in being a champion of a cause that turns a blind eye to racial discrimination and police brutality in America," Pearson said in a statement.

"Over the past few days, I thought about essentially how I don't want people to follow me because I'm that anti-Obama kid, or who called out Hillary Clinton or who took Bernie Sanders to task," Pearson said. "I don't want to be the conservative wonder kid that people follow because I make them feel good and like young people are part of their movement. I want to be followed because I'm the voice of a generation that doesn't have a voice at the table."

Pearson said that he isn't supportive of the candidates running. He still has some love for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) but the love for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is gone.

"I'm also done with campaigns. You wanna hear about stress? I'm telling ya. I just want to be a voice for my generation now."

Conservatives quickly denounced him as being "soft" and a "liberal" indoctrinated by the #BlackLivesMatter movement.

Many conservatives believe that the fatal shooting of Lequan was terrible. However, they concluded that Laquan being on PCP was a factor to his death. Many Black conservatives (i.e. Sheriff David Clarke, Kevin Jackson, Jesse Lee Peterson and Deneen Borelli) have denounced the video as propaganda spewed by the left.

Could this be a new start for CJ Pearson?

Did he changed his tone of rhetoric because he finally realized that he's a Black teenager living in a world where he's looked upon as a criminal in the eyes of those who supported him in the past?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails