Saturday, December 13, 2014

Loserville Thinks Jay And Bey Are "Crack" Dealers!

Loserville thinks media mogul Jay-Z is a former "crack dealer".

The famed media mogul and rapper got royal treatment from the racist right. Chief Roger's news outlets labeled the media mogul a "crack dealer" after he met with New York governor Andrew Cuomo to discuss the issues surrounding law enforcement and the communities they serve.

In the wake of many shootings involving unarmed citizens and those in law enforcement walking free, this sparked a passionate and yes contentious debate over race, class and politics.

The social network page of Loserville Nation marks the Democratic governor socializing with a criminal.




Shawn Carter is one of the country's most influential entertainers.

To the racist right, he's just a NIGGER.

According to the New York Post/Loserville Nation, the governor’s spokeswoman, Melissa DeRosa, on Wednesday described their confab in Cuomo’s Midtown office as “productive.’’

The two discussed “a top-to-bottom review of the criminal justice system and how we can all work together to pass a reform package,” she said.

The rapper built his musical career on songs about his past criminal exploits slinging crack in Brooklyn’s Marcy housing project.

One online report lists 187 references to crack or cocaine on his 12 solo albums, including last year’s chart-topping “Magna Carta Holy Grail.”

In addition to his rap boasts about drug dealing, his criminal justice experience includes being charged with stabbing people and bashing them on their heads with bottles at his favorite city nightclubs.
President Barack Obama meeting Beyonce and Jay-Z
David Laska, a spokesman for the state GOP, was outraged about the meeting.

“Given Jay-Z’s history with the law, he’s as serious a source on police policy as Vladimir Putin is on freedom of speech,’’ he said.

Me and S. Baldwin have seen it all. It's pathetic.

I once remember Jay-Z rapping in a song about Loserville and Republicans.

Boy from the hood but got White House clearance
Sorry y'all, I don't agree with y'all parents
Politicians never did shit for me
Except lie to me, distort history
Wanna give me jail time and a fine
Fine, let me commit a real crime
I might buy a kilo for Chief Keef
Out of spite, I just might flood these streets
Hear the freedom in my speech
Got an onion from Universal, read it and weep
Would've brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free
Except I made millions off it, you fuckin' dweeb
I still own the building, I'm still keeping my seat
Y'all buy that bullshit, you'd better keep y'all receipt
Obama said "Chill, you gonna get me impeached"
But you don't need this shit anyway, chill with me on the beach

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails