Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Romeo Rose Isn't The Only Racist Online Looking For Love!


Word of advice for the singles who's looking for the special someone: DON'T ACT LIKE A RACIST!

I happen to be single and I am not looking for a relationship. I work two jobs and want to keep myself focus on the goal of achieving the success that many others accomplished. I am not going through heartbreak every time I meet a woman whether at my jobs, the bars, online dating or within my community.

I'm going to have patience and a whole lot of hold a lot of mistrust towards people nowadays.

People can't keep their word when they deliver on their promises. That goes for online dating.

I am struggling for success. I will hopefully find love someday. I hope the right person will be there. And of course, the race of the woman isn't a problem for me. I have no bias against women of color, transgender women, bisexual or independent women. If you're interesting, let's talk and move things forward.

I am not looking for much. I am looking for women who have independent minds. I don't have problem dating women with children. I don't have no problem traveling to meet a woman (as long as she has a means of transportation) to connect with me.

Well I do have a bias.

I don't like women who have no jobs, no money and no car. I don't like tomboys and divas. And of course those crazy ones and perhaps those obsessive phone caller types. But I'm willing to date any woman.

But do if I end up dating them, so be it. We'll see how it goes. And trust me, you really have to swallow your pride when you do online dating.

Regardless of color or nationality, race shouldn't be a matter at least with me!

And believe me, it's not easy. But I have the goods from About.com.

They explain about the DOs and DON'Ts about online dating.

Here's an example of the stomach churning online racism that happens to exist on dating websites.


About me

Single mom of 2. Do NOT like black guys so dont message me.

Interested in

fishing, reading, writing poetry, tattoos and some piercings, cooking, camping.

Personal info

Relationship status: 
I'm single
Sexuality: 
I'm straight
Appearance: 
5' 1'' (155cm), 183lbs (83kg), average body, brown hair and hazel eyes
Living: 
By myself
Kids: 
Already have
Smoking: 
Anti-smoking
Drinking: 
Socially
Education: 
School only
Languages: 
English
Work: 
Retail. I have a low income
Well this is a winner, people.

With a profile like that, I wouldn't even consider her even worthy of any person's time.

Let alone I should report this profile to the dating website. Since she works at a retail business, her employer could see this and she could be fired for online behavior unbecoming of her job.

Being isolated from the rest of society kind of makes you a pariah among the social networking fateful.

Romeo Rose learned that when he did his Sleepless in Austin website. He basically went all out racist on the Black women. He even compared interracial sex to bestiality.

The Daily Mail reports that an American professor has conducted a survey of OKCupid, the nation's largest online dating website and found online communication rears bias.

Race still matters when it comes to searching for a partner - at least online, according to a new study.

A sociologist has found that members of dating sites are most likely to contact individuals who share their own racial background, on dating websites.

Professor Kevin Lewis studied the interaction patterns of 126,134 users of dating website OkCupid.com in the U.S. over a  two-and-a-half month period.

The sociologist, from the University of California, San Diego, found the tendency to initiate contact with someone from a shared race, is strongest among Asians and Indians and weakest among whites, the study said.

Professor Lewis only took heterosexual interactions 'for apples-to-apples comparison with the majority of previous findings' into account and only for individuals who identified themselves as one of the website's five most popular racial categories, including: Black, White, Asian (East Asian), Hispanic/Latino and Indian (South Asian).

While he said white people were the most likely to consider relationships with people from other ethnic backgrounds, he said the biggest "reversals" in preference, are observed among groups that display the greatest tendency towards in-group bias.

Professor Lewis' study also found that a person who is contacted by someone from a different racial background for the first time is more likely to reply, which he explains using his theory about "pre-emptive discrimination".

"Based on a lifetime of experiences in a racist and racially segregated society, people anticipate discrimination on the part of a potential recipient and are largely unwilling to reach out in the first place," he said.

If you found that interesting, click on The Daily Mail website.

If you need commentary about online dating and racism, hear it from YouTube subscriptions JayLove47 and damndisplace07


______________

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails